I'm going to build my 2nd gaming computer but it's been a while and i need some advice.
I did some research on each item but i want some professional advice on it as well.
1) Should i change anything?
2) I'm not so sure about the video card since there's a lot of other brands out there. Will this one be a better choice? i have a price range of no more than $220.
3) Still on the graphics card subject, this card has an opengl 2.0 what does this do to gaming? since other 4890's have an opengl 3.0. I've been always confused about that.
4) I have a P-ata (EIDE) Hard drive will it be compatible with the motherboard?
5) Any other advice would be appreciated