EVGA...

Majorpain

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2010
Hello guys..Ive been trolling around lately reading forums and doing research on motherboards.What I have noticed is everyone seems to speak very highly of EVGA mobos and there customer support..Is this the case? because If so Im about to buy 1 .... is this a good board?

EVGA P55 FTW 200
Intel P55 Chipset
Supports Intel Socket 1156 Processors
Dual Channel DDR3
133 Mhz QPI FSB
Part Number: 141-LF-E658-KR
EVGA Price $299.99 More Product Information
Compare Products Now
http://www.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=141-LF-E658-KR&family=Motherboard Family&series=Intel P55 Series Family

Solution
If it comes with a lifetime warranty (with online registration) then I would buy it. Can't tell you if it overclocks well, if that's your priority.

Majorpain

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2010
I seroiusly doubt anything comes with a lifetime warranty.. So pst me if you find a warranty like that..
The problem is I have always been an AMD customer ,They have always been affordable but lets face it Intel i7's are running circles around them right now.. so I am considering a change..

theerut

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
compare.jpg

Banknote Counter EUROX import standards Europe compare prices with notes from the desktop machine EUROX 920. EUROX standards that Europe is easy to use. And isolated from precisely the time to show the second view can be said of the medal count as a category. inform the value of Coin. and EUROX 900. Security System with UV and MG was simultaneously counted. The dollar denominated euro and the results from two times to see