NTFS volume size/capacity error

I cloned a Windows XP Pro installation from a 6GB HD to a
20GB HD. Now running off the 20Gb HD disk management sees
the ntfs partition as 20GB, says the volume size is 20Gb
but capacity of C: drive is still being reported as 6Gb.
How can I change the reported capacity to match the actual
volume size?
1 answer Last reply
More about ntfs volume size capacity error

    Richard, you can probably do that from Control Panel>AdminTools>Computer
    Management>Disk Management.
    "Richard Greenwood" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I cloned a Windows XP Pro installation from a 6GB HD to a
    > 20GB HD. Now running off the 20Gb HD disk management sees
    > the ntfs partition as 20GB, says the volume size is 20Gb
    > but capacity of C: drive is still being reported as 6Gb.
    > How can I change the reported capacity to match the actual
    > volume size?

Configuration NTFS HD Windows XP