lrobinson

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011
Hi im just seeing if any can help , im looking for a complete water cooling kit of a PC , one that cools every thing not just the CPU and Graphics card , Plus can any tell me all the parts that can be water cooled

Thanks for your time
lily

Hi Lily and welcome to toms, you'll be better off asking in the watercooling subsection of the overclocking forum, I'd also suggest reading some of the stickies and posts there
have ready your budget, with any flexibility and tell us what your pc is used for, as well as the components in it,
see you over there,
Moto

Nothing besides the CPU and graphics card needs active cooling, except the PSU, and I don't believe there's any cooler than can do a PSU. They're pretty quiet, though, probably as quiet as the water cooler's radiator.

leandrodafontoura

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2006
Actually, some people water cool the RAM and the motherboard and the hard drives. Altough, with the invention of SSDs, hdd cooling is no longer necessary...better to get a SSD.

Koolance is the best in water cooling solutuions, even tough I personally use a combination of swiftech and zalman.

Houndsteeth

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
Yes, some people water cool the RAM, hard drives, mainboards, etc.

And some people buy gold-plated Monster HDMI cables for $80 a pop because they think that is going to improve the image on their big screen LCD.

There is sensible, and then there are people with just too much money.

The sensible thing to do it to water cool the big heat generators (CPU, GPU) and use active air cooling to take care of the rest.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Koolance is the best in water cooling solutuions, even tough I personally use a combination of swiftech and zalman

Koolance is not the best in watercooling solutions. They make some good blocks, their radiators are on-par. Zalman should not even be considered in this list...they typically are aluminum...please Google 'Galvanic Corrosion'.

There is no reason to watercool RAM...have you touched DDR2 or DDR3 heatspreaders? They don't even get much more than warm to human touch. RAM blocks are incredibly restrictive on flow rates. As are most other motherboard blocks.

To the OP for a kit...there really isn't a good kit that encompasses all that you seek. There are 'kits' but they are usually of lesser quality and design.

What is your budget? What components are you looking to cool (for sure as well as optional?)

Please check into the watercooling sticky links listed in my signature below. They should be able to help get you up to speed on some concepts that we can help explain.