Can't find Advance Sytemcare to uninstall...

Thank you in advance for your help. I have seen similar issues to my problem, but I'm still at a loss to solve it.
1) I made the mistake of installing IQbits-Advanced system care and I believe it change many things in my old XP.
2)The program folder comes up on START-All programs, BUT when I try to uninstall it..It can't find itself and wants to uninstall "GLARYS" instead due to it's file size?
3)I've done a search and my computer and cant find it either yet it sits in programs and syst. tray?
4)Advanced Sytem care properties shows Account UNKNOWN
5-1-5-22-547.
I've lost the ability to download
Lost administrator
Unable to Uninstall IQbit/Advanced Sytemcare
This program is not listed in REVO uninstall either.
HELP !!
Thank you, Greg
1 answer Last reply
More about find advance sytemcare uninstall
  1. Nolowblowz said:
    Thank you in advance for your help. I have seen similar issues to my problem, but I'm still at a loss to solve it.
    1) I made the mistake of installing IQbits-Advanced system care and I believe it change many things in my old XP.
    2)The program folder comes up on START-All programs, BUT when I try to uninstall it..It can't find itself and wants to uninstall "GLARYS" instead due to it's file size?
    3)I've done a search and my computer and cant find it either yet it sits in programs and syst. tray?
    4)Advanced Sytem care properties shows Account UNKNOWN
    5-1-5-22-547.
    I've lost the ability to download
    Lost administrator
    Unable to Uninstall IQbit/Advanced Sytemcare
    This program is not listed in REVO uninstall either.
    HELP !!
    Thank you, Greg

You are either infected, (Lost Admin privileges ?) or need to do
    a windows system restore.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Windows XP