Can Netzero be my ISP and then have Outlook E be my mail
account? Which do you install first? (am going to dump
AOL..do that last?) I know I have to download Internet
Explorer before Outlook goes in...what order?
Thank you from Stockton

"paula" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Can Netzero be my ISP and then have Outlook E be my mail
>account? Which do you install first? (am going to dump
>AOL..do that last?) I know I have to download Internet
>Explorer before Outlook goes in...what order?

1. There should not be a problem with using any ISP with Windows XP.
2. Outlook Express is no mail account, but a mail client. You need a
mail service provider which manages your mailbox. The mailbox is
accessed with OE if the MSP supports this (with some services you can
access your mailbox only via an Internet website).-
3. The Internet Explorer and OE do not need to be installed in Windows
XP as they are part of the operating system.

--
(tm)