Sign in with
Your question

Kworld 7134 se,-no video in windows7

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 7, 2009 12:58:25 PM

I have kworld 7134 se TV tuner, it worked excellent in Vista 32-bit, i installed Windows 7 64bit and the tuner in Media center and in HyperMedia doesn't work normal, there is audio but no video, can anybody help in fixing this.
August 16, 2009 9:51:19 AM

Hello,

have You found resolution for this problem? I have the same problem and can not make it work anyhow. I tried with windows drivers, with cd drivers and with new drivers from Kworld ftp server. Nothing helps :( 

Damir
Related resources
September 16, 2009 8:06:36 AM

dpalinic said:
Hello,

have You found resolution for this problem? I have the same problem and can not make it work anyhow. I tried with windows drivers, with cd drivers and with new drivers from Kworld ftp server. Nothing helps :( 

Damir

Hello Damir, yes i have solved the problem with the TV tuner, i don't know about you, one thing you will probably need is to get the newest drivers from kworld,(go with the standard Hyper media first and then try TVme) and install them on a fresh installation of Windows 7.
I am very satisfied that everything works fine even on 64-bit version of windows witn no problems. If you need more help write on this post and i will help you.
Spider Igor.
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
January 20, 2010 7:52:09 PM

spider_igor said:
Hello Damir, yes i have solved the problem with the TV tuner, i don't know about you, one thing you will probably need is to get the newest drivers from kworld,(go with the standard Hyper media first and then try TVme) and install them on a fresh installation of Windows 7.
I am very satisfied that everything works fine even on 64-bit version of windows witn no problems. If you need more help write on this post and i will help you.
Spider Igor.

Hello.

I have the same situation with Windows 7 and I've tried all you said and I can't see anything yet. TiVme fails and is closed and Hypermedia Center does not scan channels.

I'll appreciate any further help. mauromorales190@hotmail.com

Thank you.
April 23, 2010 10:57:04 PM

In my case disabling the ffdshow video filter helped. You may try disabling the filters until you find the one which is conficting.
October 3, 2010 6:24:06 PM

here is a SOLUTION!

go to display settings and set CONTRAST to 100!!!
it was automatically set to 0!!!

why did the creators of hyper media center do this... is a mystery to me
also set the SATURATION to at least 50, for color, it was also set to 0!!!

omg ppl i can't believe this big of a mistake on their part..
i didn't have TV for weeks, but I've fixed it now :)  YAY! :D 

here are some useful tags for other Google users which are having the same problem:

hyper media center, windows 7 problem, no video problem, audio only, kworld pc tv no video, 2010

cheers people, hope it helps somebody else! :) 
s.
!