Finally, a new object on the TS2 site!

Last response: in Video Games
June 18, 2005 1:22:26 AM

It's a chair for Dad, hmm...maybe next Mother's Day, ha ha.

Nikko Lounge Chair:

form is designed to accommodate the body and offer superlative comfort
without excessive layers of stuffing and upholstery. The gently angled fine
grain leather backrest and full seat depth will keep you upright in your
seat while its solid milled steel base will help you maintain a Zen balance.

--
---
Michelle

free the fish to reply
Anonymous
June 18, 2005 12:56:49 PM

SeaShel wrote:
> It's a chair for Dad, hmm...maybe next Mother's Day, ha ha.
>

> Nikko Lounge Chair:

> form is designed to accommodate the body and offer superlative comfort
> without excessive layers of stuffing and upholstery. The gently angled fine
> grain leather backrest and full seat depth will keep you upright in your
> seat while its solid milled steel base will help you maintain a Zen balance.

Haven't checked it out yet, but sounds underwhelming.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

SeaShel <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote:

> It's a chair for Dad, hmm...maybe next Mother's Day, ha ha.
>

> Nikko Lounge Chair:

> form is designed to accommodate the body and offer superlative comfort
> without excessive layers of stuffing and upholstery. The gently angled fine
> grain leather backrest and full seat depth will keep you upright in your
> seat while its solid milled steel base will help you maintain a Zen balance.

what site ?

What TS2 site ?

--

*** Des Souris et des Pommes ***

*** Think Different ***
June 18, 2005 4:39:34 PM

"Michelle." <Viconia@alussinan.org> wrote in message
> SeaShel <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote:
>
>> It's a chair for Dad, hmm...maybe next Mother's Day, ha ha.
>>

>> Nikko Lounge Chair:

>> sculptural
>> form is designed to accommodate the body and offer superlative comfort
>> without excessive layers of stuffing and upholstery. The gently angled
>> fine
>> grain leather backrest and full seat depth will keep you upright in your
>> seat while its solid milled steel base will help you maintain a Zen
>> balance.
>
> what site ?
>
> What TS2 site ?

http://thesims2.ea.com/index.php
Anonymous
June 18, 2005 7:01:32 PM

Bluegenie2 <me@fuil.com> wrote:

> "Michelle." <Viconia@alussinan.org> wrote in message

> > What TS2 site ?
> >
> http://thesims2.ea.com/index.php

Thank you very much

--

*** Des Souris et des Pommes ***

*** Think Different ***
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 2:13:24 AM

SeaShel wrote:
> It's a chair for Dad, hmm...maybe next Mother's Day, ha ha.
>

> Nikko Lounge Chair:

That is one fugly chair. I'd rather give my simmie fathers a fishing
pole or football to toss around. A chair...blech.

Andrea
!