Finally, a new object on the TS2 site!

It's a chair for Dad, hmm...maybe next Mother's Day, ha ha.

Nikko Lounge Chair:

form is designed to accommodate the body and offer superlative comfort
without excessive layers of stuffing and upholstery. The gently angled fine
grain leather backrest and full seat depth will keep you upright in your
seat while its solid milled steel base will help you maintain a Zen balance.

--
---
Michelle

free the fish to reply
5 answers Last reply
More about finally object site

    SeaShel wrote:
    > It's a chair for Dad, hmm...maybe next Mother's Day, ha ha.
    >

    > Nikko Lounge Chair:

    > form is designed to accommodate the body and offer superlative comfort
    > without excessive layers of stuffing and upholstery. The gently angled fine
    > grain leather backrest and full seat depth will keep you upright in your
    > seat while its solid milled steel base will help you maintain a Zen balance.

    Haven't checked it out yet, but sounds underwhelming.

    --
    --Cuth

    SeaShel <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote:

    > It's a chair for Dad, hmm...maybe next Mother's Day, ha ha.
    >

    > Nikko Lounge Chair:

    > form is designed to accommodate the body and offer superlative comfort
    > without excessive layers of stuffing and upholstery. The gently angled fine
    > grain leather backrest and full seat depth will keep you upright in your
    > seat while its solid milled steel base will help you maintain a Zen balance.

    what site ?

    What TS2 site ?

    --

    *** Des Souris et des Pommes ***

    *** Think Different ***

    http://thesims2.ea.com/index.php

    Bluegenie2 <me@fuil.com> wrote:

    > "Michelle." <Viconia@alussinan.org> wrote in message

    > > What TS2 site ?
    > >
    > http://thesims2.ea.com/index.php

    Thank you very much

    --

    *** Des Souris et des Pommes ***

    *** Think Different ***

    SeaShel wrote:
    > It's a chair for Dad, hmm...maybe next Mother's Day, ha ha.
    >

    > Nikko Lounge Chair:

    That is one fugly chair. I'd rather give my simmie fathers a fishing
    pole or football to toss around. A chair...blech.

    Andrea

Sims Games Video Games