Need advice on my new pc

garykam

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2009
Hi all,i'm new here. Since i read so many post related to crysis, i noe tat crysis need a high requirement in order to run very well. I going to buy a new pc soon, So my question is:

1) izzit my tis spec can running well on tis rig? ( Very high setting, resolution on 1920X1080 and 4x Anti Aliasing).
2) If i wan oc the processor, did i need to buy extra cpu cooler?
3) Izzit triple core better than dual core to play crysis?

Phenom II X3 720
Asus M4N78 Pro
Corsair 4Gb ram 800 Mhz
Palit GTX275 896MB DDR3
Cooler Master Real Power Pro 550W
23.6" monitor

rockyjohn

Distinguished
Wow Mactronix -

Fist on his previous post you attack his language and tell him "Try posting again in a real language". And then when he tries to take your suggestion and posts again, you attack him for that.

No consideration for someone who it appears is either very young or for whom English is a second language? Do you speak any foreign languages this fluently?

And please excuse my double post - but I wanted to post in both threads in which you criticize someone seeking help.

For your information i have no qualms as far as helping people goes but i draw the line at what appears to be text speak on a forum.
I have in the past helped countless people from various countries. There was one instance that comes to mind when there was someone who was posting in what turned out to be a variation of the Persian language.
The general idea of the post was apparent to me but i didn't understand it all so i searched the text on line and found a translator that told me what language it was. I then searched to find where in the world the language came from.
Having found that out i was then able to PM a friend of mine from this very forum who resides in that part of the world and the poster got the help needed.
Most people who have difficulty with language mention it, that and there are some quite big words spelt correctly in the post so i would be amased if that was the case.

Mactronix