harshanaek

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2010
core i7 2.66Ghz
Asus RII extreem
corsair DDR3 6GBkit
1TB sata HIS hd4890
ACBEL m8 750W
And on my first boot up, everything is connected, the whole computer gets power however nothing elese happens, so the fans are going, the gpu fan is working however there is no signal on the monitor and the keyboard and mouse arent working, the LCD poster just says "OK" in debug mode and I cant enter bios or anything cause nothing happens, and I cannot find what is wrong with it! anyone have any ideas on what might be wrong?
Thank you

I would reseat your ram. Be sure all your connections are tight; especially the sata cables. Could also be an issue with your power supply and the motherboard. Some power supplies simply don't work with certain boards, even premium ones. I've never heard of your brand. Have you tried the acbel ps on any other machines?

roonj

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2009
All new systems should be breadboarded with minimun devices befor assembly.
This means motherboard/memory-one stick/power supply/keyboard/video/jumper on power switch to start. You build up from there, this is always no exceptions unless you're on an assembly line. Good luck,patience

harshanaek

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2010

the ram is on those slots n CPU fans spin n the PCI-E cabels are pluged and the monitor input is right

tarek0

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2008
put ur rams on the blue slots, make sure u have a great power supply get an FSP 800W or above cz urs iv never heard about it, and do one last check on ur cable management. i got the same board and believe me if ur not missing something it must be fired up from the first power click.