This are my computer Specs:

-CORSAIR CWCH50
-AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
-XFX HD-695X-ZNFC Radeon HD 6950 1GB
-Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB (4 x 2GB)
-GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 AM3-AM3+
-Rosewill BRONZE Series RBR1000-M 1000W
-2 Intel 320 Series SSDSA2CT040G310 2.5" 40GB ON RAID0

My Problem is that my computer has turn to slow after 4 month of use and MW2 Feel slow. Im new building my own PC so
the problem started when i did some overclock to see benchmarks results and see how a computer work after overclock it.

- I overclocked the GPU from 800 to 900, giving voltage little by little and testing stability... so I think I didnt over-voltage the GPU.
My GPU never went more than 70c when overclocked.

- CPU from 3.2 to 4.2 stable. Voltage 1.5 max Temp 45c on Full load. So I don't know if my problem is the CPU. Now I'm using all on stock speed Ram 1333 cpu 3.2 and my pc keep working like crap.

- Ram was running at 1600 with the right timing 9-9-9-27-36 1.65v. At the beginning i thought the problem were my RAMs so I bought two kit of 8gb 4x2gb... the computer keep lagging and slow while playing MW2 even on Low Setting.

I overclocked my pc by the bus, so i don't know if because I left the pcie on auto that damaged my GPU, but that was for a short time. can that be possible damage the gpu by overclocking the bus??? Bus 240

ANY idea of what problem is causing this in my MOBO??? I Called Gigabyte and explain them that my motherboard while overclocking the CPU and raising voltage and saving my BIOS setting is not saving the right voltage, so every time I raise voltage I have to double check if everything has the right voltage. It's like normal voltage for an 1090t is 1.35 if I add 0.75 = 1.40 so if I save that voltage and I enter to Bios again I see my CPU has 1.60v. unless 1.5, is that normal?

I tested RAM with MemTest86+ with no errors if I test the RAM with MemTest86 4.0 it give hundred of thousandths errors but what confuse me more is that according to BurnIntest, Intel Burn Test & windows 7 Memory test all is working fine. Windows 7 WEI score Give me very good score too. CPU & RAM 7.7, GPU & 3D 7.9, HDD 7.8.

My MB has 4 pcie one of them doesn't work, if I plug in my card It doesn't give signal to my Monitor. whats causing this?

Please I'm getting frustrate with this problem... I spend about $1000 building this for playing MW2 and 1 month trying to figure out what happening here and i cant send my GPU Back to XFX because I already overclock it.

If u have any idea of whats happening here please help me ill appreciate that.... thank you

Solution
Not Sure - Needs more details.

If all your games are running measurably slower, the problem is most likely hardware or the OS...

Disable your OC's and Note the FPS of a few games, then re-enable and note the FPS of the same games. If the scores are anything less than stagnate (no improvement) your problem is with the OC.

If the problem is exclusively CoD6 chances are the problem lies with the game.

Go into Steam, select CoD6, properties, local files, and verify... & De fragment...

Generically having the newest drivers should help, rolling back to a know good configuration will show if such is untrue.

Lastly do a full virus scan (I recommend Microsoft Security Essentials-free) , spy-ware scan (I recommend SpyBot Search and...

Lutfij

Titan
I spend about $1000 building this for playing MW2
you do realize that that money should've been spent on maybe tuning your cars engine :whistle: that config is actually good for all the latest games not one that's over 2 years old...

jokes aside, did you clear cmos and set everything to stock? It seems to me that you have an improper OC within your components. I experienced something like this when i had my ram timmings a lil off.

i see that you have 2 ssd's but dont you have any other drives?

* Did you look through the stickies in the OC'ing section? before you attempted to OC that hexacore AMD?

erasmo84

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
lol, yes i clear cmos and i have everything on stock. My Ram has the right timing too.
Yes, I have a 500GB HDD Wester Digital 7200rpm.

Yes I read all about this 1090t, Bus 240, CPU 1.50v, Ram 1.65.

Another Suggestion?

c3h8

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2008
Not Sure - Needs more details.

If all your games are running measurably slower, the problem is most likely hardware or the OS...

Disable your OC's and Note the FPS of a few games, then re-enable and note the FPS of the same games. If the scores are anything less than stagnate (no improvement) your problem is with the OC.

If the problem is exclusively CoD6 chances are the problem lies with the game.

Go into Steam, select CoD6, properties, local files, and verify... & De fragment...

Generically having the newest drivers should help, rolling back to a know good configuration will show if such is untrue.

Lastly do a full virus scan (I recommend Microsoft Security Essentials-free) , spy-ware scan (I recommend SpyBot Search and Destroy-free), and try killing unwanted or unneeded applications running in the background (erroneous terminations in Task Manager are far easer to correct than ones in msconfig)

Solution

erasmo84

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011

My PC is not overclock it.

Lastly do a full virus scan (I recommend Microsoft Security Essentials-free) , spy-ware scan (I recommend SpyBot Search and Destroy-free), and try killing unwanted or unneeded applications running in the background (erroneous terminations in Task Manager are far easer to correct than ones in msconfig)

No virus... I've install Windows like five times only drivers & MW2 and it keep doing the same thing.

erasmo84

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
there's no best answer.

Lag ON MW2

Answer: Damage ROUTER

I Called Gigabyte and explain them that my motherboard while overclocking the CPU and raising voltage and saving my BIOS setting is not saving the right voltage, so every time I raise voltage I have to double check if everything has the right voltage. It's like normal voltage for an 1090t is 1.35 if I add 0.75 = 1.40 so if I save that voltage and I enter to Bios again I see my CPU has 1.60v. unless 1.5, is that normal?

Answer: May Be A BUG on Gigabyte MB

PCIe no giving me signal when I connect my graphic card?

May be a defective PCIe slot.

But thank you very much for you respond.