Nightlife and cars

I've been away for a bit so this may very well be old news but if it isn't
Just checked out the video for the nightlife expansion and right at the end
of it is says that sims finally get cars.I can see this being a great money
sink.The rusty s**tkicker with the door that has troubles closing will be
like 20,000 semolions or something, who knows how much the Ferarri will
run.All those house builders with the garages will be over joyed I'm sure.

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 12:25:36 -0500, "Persival" <nomail@nomail.com>
wrote:

>Just checked out the video for the nightlife expansion and right at the end
>of it is says that sims finally get cars.I can see this being a great money
>sink.The rusty s**tkicker with the door that has troubles closing will be
>like 20,000 semolions or something, who knows how much the Ferarri will
>run.All those house builders with the garages will be over joyed I'm sure.

This is Sims economics, not real economics :)

Sims buy houses for like 20k, a rusty old car probably wont run you
more than a few thousand, my guess is a couple of thousand.

Maxis is making interconnecting pavement squares, and automatic garage
doors too. Very cool :)

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 12:25:36 -0500, "Persival" <nomail@nomail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Just checked out the video for the nightlife expansion and right at the
>>end
>>of it is says that sims finally get cars.I can see this being a great
>>money
>>sink.The rusty s**tkicker with the door that has troubles closing will be
>>like 20,000 semolions or something, who knows how much the Ferarri will
>>run.All those house builders with the garages will be over joyed I'm sure.
>
> This is Sims economics, not real economics :)

I understand that but Sims economics can be a little random at times like
pizzas being 40 something semolions and such.But your right the entry level
car would be very affordable.

> Sims buy houses for like 20k, a rusty old car probably wont run you
> more than a few thousand, my guess is a couple of thousand.
>
> Maxis is making interconnecting pavement squares, and automatic garage
> doors too. Very cool :)

Now that is cool,can't wait.