Daniel

not sure where exactly where to post this question
but.....
in the past few days i have been receiving the error
message:
Limited Virtual Memory
Your system has no paging file, or the paging file is too
small.

i have tried using all tricks and tips for fixing this
problem.

this problem first surfaced after installing yosemite
tapeware 7.0 and rebooting

any help is greatly appreaciated

Hi

Have you tried here:

"Virtual Memory in Windows XP"
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Daniel" <rngrone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| not sure where exactly where to post this question
| but.....
| in the past few days i have been receiving the error
| message:
| Limited Virtual Memory
| Your system has no paging file, or the paging file is too
| small.
|
| i have tried using all tricks and tips for fixing this
| problem.
|
| this problem first surfaced after installing yosemite
| tapeware 7.0 and rebooting
|
| any help is greatly appreaciated

G'Day Daniel,

Please follow this procedure:
"My Computer" - Right-Click, choose "Properties"
"Advanced" tab, Click
"Performance" (box), "Settings" (button) - Click
"Advanced" tab, Click
"Virtual Memory" (box), "Change" (button) - Click
"Paging file size for selected drive" (box), "System
managed size" - Click
"Ok"
"Ok"
"Ok"