windows xp paging file

not sure where exactly where to post this question
but.....
in the past few days i have been receiving the error
message:
Limited Virtual Memory
Your system has no paging file, or the paging file is too
small.

i have tried using all tricks and tips for fixing this
problem.

this problem first surfaced after installing yosemite
tapeware 7.0 and rebooting

any help is greatly appreaciated
2 answers Last reply
More about windows paging file

    Hi

    Have you tried here:

    "Virtual Memory in Windows XP"
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "Daniel" <rngrone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    | not sure where exactly where to post this question
    | but.....
    | in the past few days i have been receiving the error
    | message:
    | Limited Virtual Memory
    | Your system has no paging file, or the paging file is too
    | small.
    |
    | i have tried using all tricks and tips for fixing this
    | problem.
    |
    | this problem first surfaced after installing yosemite
    | tapeware 7.0 and rebooting
    |
    | any help is greatly appreaciated

    G'Day Daniel,

    Please follow this procedure:
    "My Computer" - Right-Click, choose "Properties"
    "Advanced" tab, Click
    "Performance" (box), "Settings" (button) - Click
    "Advanced" tab, Click
    "Virtual Memory" (box), "Change" (button) - Click
    "Paging file size for selected drive" (box), "System
    managed size" - Click
    "Ok"
    "Ok"
    "Ok"