Not sure if its the network or the computer

I have a hp Dv7 pavilion its running vista 64 bit i got of ram and a 320gb hard drive a 512 nvidia vid card when I set file sharing on my laptop i then view the vidoes off my ps3 on my router my router is a belkin N+ every so offten it makies my laptop reboot when i view the moives and gives me a blue screen with this info on it
BCCode: a
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF80002413307
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

can anyone help me?
7 answers Last reply
More about network computer
  1. The network shouldn't cause a system crash. If you copy a movie to the laptop and then view it, does the laptop crash?
  2. no if i run videos ether on the ps3 or the computer by it self its ok but if I have file media sharing on and the ps3 picks up my laptop and i view the files tho the ps3 then it cause my laptop to crash
  3. Have you tried upgrading the drivers on the laptop? Does the problem occur if you view the files from another PC?
  4. everything is up to date and the only other computer I got in the house is to old and really does not read my computer as file sharing
  5. Can you have the laptop tested at an HP repair facility or where you bought it?
  6. I bought it at best buy they told they can't do that cause i would have to bring the ps3 in to get look at. not sure if theirs a hp center near me. could the problem be that i need more ram or is something sucking up all my resources could that be a reason why it's crashing? if so how can I check and see if something is sucking up all the resources?
  7. Other than the BCP codes, there should have been a crash code. You can monitor resources via Task Manager.
Ask a new question

Read More

Routers Networking