Should i buy this computer?

cluelessguy

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2011
Hi, I'm currently thinking of buying a new computer and I've search up some online and came with a decision of buying the CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA106 AMD Athlon II X2 260 3.2GHz Gaming Computer. However, after reading some of the reviews posted, I'm not sure if i should get it. I play games and plan on replacing the graphic card but what I want to know is whether this computer is a good computer that will last for a long time and durable and won't die on me quickly.

Here are the infos:
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Processor: 3.2GHz AMD Athlon II X2 260
Cache: 2MB L2
Memory: 4GB DDR3 SDRAM
Hard drive: 500GB SATA 3.0Gb/s
Optical drive: 24x DVD+/-RW
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7025/nForce 630a
Audio: High Definition 7.1 Channel Audio
Networking: Ethernet
Ports: 2 x PS/2, 6 x USB 2.0, 1 x Ethernet (RJ-45), 1 x VGA, 1 x Parallel, 1 x COM
Power supply: 500 Watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Chassis: Cooler Master Elite 430 Mid-Tower Case
Model: GUA106
Included items: Keyboard: Xtreme Gear USB Keyboard Mouse: Xtreme Gear USB Mouse
Dimensions: WxDxH): 7.5 in x 19.3 in x 16.7 in
Weight: 30 pounds

Lutfij

Titan
The cyberpower is a prebuilt system and when time will come for you to learn "more" about your pc innards, you'll wish you had built one yourself and gained the knowledge for free.

with those parts listed above, see how much all of them will cost on newegg.com

you could even come out on top with your choice of peripherals and also save some dough - actually i think you'll get better parts/config for that same price maybe drop in a corsair H50 in it.

you don't know what make your ;
ODD, PSU HDD,RAM and mobo you're getting for that price...so go figure, you choose better quality parts if you build it yourself

my 2 cents :)

P.S:
I want to know is whether this computer is a good computer that will last for a long time and durable and won't die on me quickly.
depends on the context of the meaning...that rig is on older specs and you could easily go with intel for gaming i.e;i3-2100 and that would keep you running strong aka futureproofed...the pc dieing on you, well if you get it newegg then the parts can be RMA's so hastle is the same

majorgibly

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
Build one yourself. I was worried when I was building mine but YouTube and tomshardware helped me. Now I try and help other people with my limited knowledge. People on here are really helpful and mature.