Solved

Scythe MUGEN 3 vs Scythe Ninja 3

Hi, i just bought a asus sabertooth p67 with a i5 2500k, a asus hd 5770, 4gb x2 G.skill sniper and a ultra LS 600w lasts month, this is my first build... as you can tell i love asus...
I got my cpu to run at 4.0 Ghz under 70c with the stock cooler, but when i put it to 4.3 it goes over 70c which i do not like...
So which cpu cooler would perform better the Scythe MUGEN 3 vs Scythe Ninja 3... I like the Scythe MUGEN 3 because it support quad fan mount, but i like the scythe ninja 3 because it has 8 heat pipes, and it looks better ( It look's like the scythe ninja 3 may support quad fan's, but i'm not sure, please notify me if it does).

Keep in mind i'm on a tight budget i can get the scythe ninja 3 for 44$ and the scythe mugen 3 for 45$ with shipping.

And if you know a cooler that is significantly better for the same price (including shipping) please tell me.
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about scythe mugen scythe ninja
  1. Best answer
    Both is same performance .. It all up to you
    and same from scythe, And this review mugen 3
    http://rwlabs.com/article.php?cat=&id=454&pagenumber=6
  2. ya, thanks for the link... I even say that the the scythe ninja 3 beats the Scythe MUGEN 3 by 1c and it look's a lot better... but really thanks for the like, it helped a lot in comparison to other CPU cooler like the V6 GT ;)
  3. Best answer selected by Or-ex.
Ask a new question

Read More

Heatsinks Asus Overclocking Product