Temperature of 980x 4 8 with Corsair H70 cooling

G

Hello,
I want to clock my 980x to 4.8Ghz, i dont know what my temperature will be like for my H70

G

Hello,
I want to clock my 980x to 4.8Ghz, i dont know what my temperature will be like for my H70
Any one knows or can help me what the temperature will be like for the CPU ? and the Temperature for the liquid leaving back to the radiator.

majorgibly

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
I don't like this type of water cooling and have/will never use it because it's basic water cooling, I like powerful air coolers. But I can't answer you question I doubt many people can without having all the same spec as you. Try it and find out.

What are your temps now?

G

I Have no idea at this moment i sold my Mobo but getting a new G1 Assassin Guerrilla but im getting new specs and once its complete i can continue and see.... but it was on 30*C around there,when i had my 980x on 3.33GHz standard. im like the only one in my town who is into gaming PC's, any one of you got ideas of a good performance and cooling ? My Current PC has

2x Corsair P64GB SSD 2.5"
2x MSI GTX580 Twin Frozr 1.5GB DDR5 Overclocked
Mobo: ( coming ) Gigabyte G1. Guerrilla (X58)
Cooler-master Silent Power 1200W
Western Digital Black Edition 1TB SATA3
Corsair H70 water cooler
6x2GB OCZ 1600MHz DDR3

I want to clock my 980x to 4.5 - 4.8GHz if possible with temperatures under 65*C
Any One got any tips or ideas for me to give me a better gaming experience in performance and Visuality in Graphics increase ?