First time uiding a system. it's a good pc?

xiroux

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2009
Hi! I'm spanish and this is the first time i ask you for help and the first time i built a system. My english is not perfect but i can understand you and communicate with you without problems ;)
I'm building a new system. I'll use it for photoshop, 3d software and some latest games. My budget is about 1000-1200 €, which in $ is about 1400-1700 $.
I have made a first sketck of the PC and I would know your opinion and what would you change? I haven't decided yet what monitor and what power supply buy. Can you help me please? I hope my english won't be a problem :sarcastic: Thanks!!!!!

34074002.png

^ That is a pretty good build that you have...

As for the Power supply, if you are planning for HD 4890 crossfire, then get the Corsair 750TX...
But if you are sticking with a single card, then the Corsair 550VX or any other good 500W PSU from manufacturers like Seasonic, Silverstone, Antec EA series, PCP&S would be good...

And for the monitor, make sure that it has atleast 1920X1080 or 1920X1200 resolution to take good advantage of the graphics power...

And just a heads up...the mobo supports only crossfire...You can choose the P6T just in case you get a good deal from the nvidia camp...or maybe get the cheaper Gigabyte UD3R, as its BIOS can be updated to support SLI...but it has only 4 RAM slots...

xiroux

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2009
Ok, thanks!

Do you think the LG W2361V-PF 23" Full HD DVI/HDMI (179 €=254$) is a good choice?? Features like FULL HD and HDMI are essentials for a good vision? Can I use this monitor with the PS3??

As for the power supply, i think i'll buy the corsair 750tx but i'm not sure...

I don't think i'll change the mobo because if i decided to use 2 graphic cards i'll use crossfire with another HD 4890, not with nvidia.

And another question ^^. What shop in USA are good at selling PC components??

Thank you!!

^ That monitor is a good one...and yes features like Full HD and HDMI are very useful...and you can use your PS3 with it...

As for the PSU, the corsair is a very good one if you plan for HD4890 xfire later...

In US, - newegg, tigerdirect,...but there are also stores like ewiz, zipzoomfly where you can get good offers...