Corsair H100

Status
Not open for further replies.

sowexly

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2010
I'm looking for a new cooler and I was wondering if the H100 would fit on my NZXT Hades?
It looks like it should but I wanna double check.

Solution
Does it have room for 2x120mm fans next to each other? If so, likely yes. Remember, you still need to mount the fans, so clearance should also be taken into account.

Have you Googled this?

sowexly

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2010

I have tried to google it, but I notice now I won't have clearence for it inside my case because how how high my mobo is.

no1spank

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2011
It is not a straight fit to an NZXT Hades case as there is not enough clearance between the motherboard and radiator for the fans, also the screw holes don't all line up with all those on the top of the case although it can be held with the 4 that you can get to line up.

I got around it by mounting fans to the top outside the case, you have to make one of the gaps in the grill bigger to fit the fan plugs through. I used a stock 120mm fan and the cases 140mm fan at the back screwed from the inside as those holes are not obstructed by the radiator.

The Corsair fans are stupidly noisy so I'm just using the cases exhaust fan at the moment still controlled by the cases own fan controller.

I will review the cooler with the case full on my own website, but I only got the cooler last night and have not decided 100% how I want all the fans set up.

http://cpuprocessorinfo.com/reviews/

Status
Not open for further replies.