Fujitsu_A4170_–_Lifebook_A-Series_(S

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
April 28, 2004 3:46:42 PM

hi!

I am considering buying a Fujitsu A4170 – Lifebook A-Series laptop.

Is this a good unit overall? How easy / hard it is to upgrade?

support and easy to find parts?

any advice suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thanks
al
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 28, 2004 11:14:36 PM

I lost my password to the COMS on my Fujitsu. I called customer support and
they want me to ship the laptop to them for them to clear it out at a cost
of $150.00!

I worked in Information technologies for 11 years. With all another
manufactures, they tell you what jumper switch to switch on the main board
to clear the password for free. Well - Fujitsu wants $150.00 plus not
having the system for who knows how long?

I would not buy another fujitsu!!!

!