Buffalo brand?

Last response: in Storage
a b G Storage
May 8, 2004 2:54:34 AM

Anybody have Buffalo routers or adapters? I am looking to upgrade
from my old "b" router to a "g" and like the add on antennas that
Buffalo offers (I have marginal signal in my basement).

More about : buffalo brand

Anonymous
a b G Storage
May 8, 2004 3:25:24 AM

I recently converted from Linksys 802.11b, to 802.11g. I chose the Apple
Airport Extreme, for my router/AP, (even though I use PC's, and no Apples).
I chose the Buffalo PCI 802.11g card, with the external antenna. It works
very well. The Buffalo products are less expensive then most, yet seem to
be made well, and perform well.

Bill Crocker

"Air Force Jayhawk" <airforcejayhawk@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Anybody have Buffalo routers or adapters? I am looking to upgrade
> from my old "b" router to a "g" and like the add on antennas that
> Buffalo offers (I have marginal signal in my basement).
May 10, 2004 1:46:23 AM

I am currently using the Buffalo Tech WBR-G54 router and it rocks, good
distance and lots of features, they also keep up with the firmware updates.
I highly recommend this product.

I hope this helps,

Jose

"Air Force Jayhawk" <airforcejayhawk@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Anybody have Buffalo routers or adapters? I am looking to upgrade
> from my old "b" router to a "g" and like the add on antennas that
> Buffalo offers (I have marginal signal in my basement).
April 19, 2011 4:27:53 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Wireless Networking to section Storage by Jpishgar
!