dual operating system

July 15, 2004 10:42:55 AM

i had tow operating system win98&winxp on my computer but
my winxp be damaged with blaster worm and i format the
drive content xp and reinstal xp .now i have not win98
the os selection prompt has disappeared.what i do

More about : dual operating system

Anonymous
July 15, 2004 4:37:53 PM

If you have Win98 and WinXP on separate Partitions or Drives then you
shouldnt have any trouble
formatting and reinstalling WinXP. It should see the Win98 OS and
included it in the Boot.ini file.
If you did not have 98 and Xp on separate Partitions then when you
formatted the drive you wiped
clean the Win98 OS also.
!