dual operating system

i had tow operating system win98&winxp on my computer but
my winxp be damaged with blaster worm and i format the
drive content xp and reinstal xp .now i have not win98
the os selection prompt has disappeared.what i do
1 answer Last reply
More about dual operating system

    If you have Win98 and WinXP on separate Partitions or Drives then you
    shouldnt have any trouble
    formatting and reinstalling WinXP. It should see the Win98 OS and
    included it in the Boot.ini file.
    If you did not have 98 and Xp on separate Partitions then when you
    formatted the drive you wiped
    clean the Win98 OS also.
    "mehdi shadvar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > i had tow operating system win98&winxp on my computer but
    > my winxp be damaged with blaster worm and i format the
    > drive content xp and reinstal xp .now i have not win98
    > the os selection prompt has disappeared.what i do

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP