Sign in with
Your question

Graphic card hardware problems solutions

Last response: in Windows XP
December 29, 2011 9:20:11 AM

Hello,

i have a nvidea gf 7100gs graphic card. it worked for approx good two years. one day i switched on my comp showed me monitor going to sleep status. i contacted my hardware person he suggested me over the phone to remove the graphic card and connect it to the on board VGA output. its working fine since then but my nvidea card is a waste since then can anyone help me repair my gf7100 gs card ? please help .
December 29, 2011 9:57:22 AM

Dear Rizwan,
Take it to some technical person dealing in computer hardware, but i don't think that these computer hardware are repairable, because of lots of its complexities.
January 5, 2012 5:25:16 AM

alexpjhone said:
Dear Rizwan,
Take it to some technical person dealing in computer hardware, but i don't think that these computer hardware are repairable, because of lots of its complexities.

Dear alex,

Thanks for the reply , but i have read on web about repairing it in cooking oven , want to know how true it is?

Regards,
Rizwan khan
Related resources
June 25, 2012 3:44:07 AM

rizwankhan said:
Hello,

i have a nvidea gf 7100gs graphic card. it worked for approx good two years. one day i switched on my comp showed me monitor going to sleep status. i contacted my hardware person he suggested me over the phone to remove the graphic card and connect it to the on board VGA output. its working fine since then but my nvidea card is a waste since then can anyone help me repair my gf7100 gs card ? please help .

was the fan on the graphics card full of dirt/dust etc? sometimes the buildup can slow the fan or stop it making the card overheat and malfuntion
August 17, 2012 1:10:19 PM

i have asus 210 silance grapic card all fine but alla graphic cards games not working please help me................ :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat: 
!