No Listings in Add or Remove Programs Applet-HELP!!!

Yesterday I was able to access and remove programs from the Add/Remove
Programs applet in Control Panel. Last night I applied the three new
security patches from MS: KB840315, KB839645, and KB841873. This morning I
went to remove some old apps and the screen is blank. I can access all of
the other selections: Add New Progs, Add Remove Windows Components and Set
Program access and Defaults but no Program listings. I rolled back my system
to before the updates but still no apps shown. What's up with this, never
had this issue before.

Any help would be appreciated.

StanP

XP Pro SP1 all updates installed (except the newest).

Try this

regsvr32 %windir%\system32\appmgr.dll

I have the same problem with XP home... I tried to run
the dll but it could not be found. Can I download that
dll or is there a different one for XP home?

Thanks