Sign in with
Your question

Asus A8V-VM

Last response: in Motherboards
January 14, 2010 8:51:09 AM

I have downloaded my chipset support cd with soundmax before and I got my mic to work. Now I have downloaded realtek and still don't have a mic. It says that there is no jack available. My mic is brand new so I know it is nt my mic. I have tried to download everything...please help..very frustrated :o 

More about : asus a8v

a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 435 V Motherboard
January 14, 2010 11:16:16 AM

Check windows device manager. control panel>system>hardware>device manager. For any devices with a mark next to them, click on "action" and properties. Then you can update the driver or uninstall it and let windows locate it when you reboot.
January 14, 2010 6:27:37 PM

o1die said:
Check windows device manager. control panel>system>hardware>device manager. For any devices with a mark next to them, click on "action" and properties. Then you can update the driver or uninstall it and let windows locate it when you reboot.

I have uninstaled my sound devices. There was no bang there but I uninstalled anyway just so my computer could find it again. I do that everytime right before I install a new driver to ensure that I get the newest driver that I have downloaded installed. Thank you for your response. But It still says I have no jack information for my mic. I have sound but computer can't find a jack for my mic...grrrr :cry: 
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
January 23, 2010 11:24:36 PM

Have been online and there is no helpful information I guess I am just stuck with no mic. I would like to find out why my computer is not recognizing that I have jacks. My speakers work out of the back and my mic used to only work out of the front. I unplug it and plug it back in the front and back and nothing works. Is there something I can download so that my computer will recognice my line in jacks? :pt1cable: 
January 31, 2010 5:25:22 PM

I am assuming that the only thing I have left to do is buy a new sound card? :pfff: 
January 31, 2010 5:58:50 PM

oh I even downloaded driver max to help install drivers...still nothing. I still have sounds comming out of speakers but my computer under the microphone still says no jack information available.../cry
:( 
!