Asus A8V-VM

lttldevl0

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
I have downloaded my chipset support cd with soundmax before and I got my mic to work. Now I have downloaded realtek and still don't have a mic. It says that there is no jack available. My mic is brand new so I know it is nt my mic. I have tried to download everything...please help..very frustrated :eek:

lttldevl0

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010

I have uninstaled my sound devices. There was no bang there but I uninstalled anyway just so my computer could find it again. I do that everytime right before I install a new driver to ensure that I get the newest driver that I have downloaded installed. Thank you for your response. But It still says I have no jack information for my mic. I have sound but computer can't find a jack for my mic...grrrr :cry:

lttldevl0

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
Have been online and there is no helpful information I guess I am just stuck with no mic. I would like to find out why my computer is not recognizing that I have jacks. My speakers work out of the back and my mic used to only work out of the front. I unplug it and plug it back in the front and back and nothing works. Is there something I can download so that my computer will recognice my line in jacks? :pt1cable:

lttldevl0

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
oh I even downloaded driver max to help install drivers...still nothing. I still have sounds comming out of speakers but my computer under the microphone still says no jack information available.../cry
:(