Sign in with
Your question

Xonar D2 SPDIF Connector

Last response: in Components
October 20, 2009 4:47:22 PM

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Toslink adaptor which would allow me to access the optical output of a ASUS Xonar D2 / PM, S/PDIF - Out combo connector. I lost the one that came with the card. It connects to a "RCA" type connector and has a long optical probe which inserts in to the center of the receptacle. Working with ASUS is proving to be very diffilcult.

More about : xonar spdif connector

November 26, 2009 10:03:43 AM

i can supply many kinds of spdif and optical toslink ,please visit our website www.spdif.com.cn, or give me email jameslu@spdif.com.cn
Thanks
m
l
November 26, 2009 10:04:09 AM

jmkajiya said:
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Toslink adaptor which would allow me to access the optical output of a ASUS Xonar D2 / PM, S/PDIF - Out combo connector. I lost the one that came with the card. It connects to a "RCA" type connector and has a long optical probe which inserts in to the center of the receptacle. Working with ASUS is proving to be very diffilcult.

i can supply many kinds of spdif and optical toslink ,please visit our website www.spdif.com.cn, or give me email jameslu@spdif.com.cn
Thanks
m
l
!