Xonar D2 SPDIF Connector

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Toslink adaptor which would allow me to access the optical output of a ASUS Xonar D2 / PM, S/PDIF - Out combo connector. I lost the one that came with the card. It connects to a "RCA" type connector and has a long optical probe which inserts in to the center of the receptacle. Working with ASUS is proving to be very diffilcult.
2 answers Last reply
More about xonar spdif connector
  1. i can supply many kinds of spdif and optical toslink ,please visit our website www.spdif.com.cn, or give me email jameslu@spdif.com.cn
    Thanks
  2. jmkajiya said:
    Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Toslink adaptor which would allow me to access the optical output of a ASUS Xonar D2 / PM, S/PDIF - Out combo connector. I lost the one that came with the card. It connects to a "RCA" type connector and has a long optical probe which inserts in to the center of the receptacle. Working with ASUS is proving to be very diffilcult.

i can supply many kinds of spdif and optical toslink ,please visit our website www.spdif.com.cn, or give me email jameslu@spdif.com.cn
    Thanks
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Asus Components