Sign in with
Your question

Onboard LAN is not detecting

Last response: in Motherboards
January 15, 2010 5:27:36 AM

Onboard LAN is not detecting Mother Board: Intel DG41 RQ OS: Windows XP Proffessional SP2

More about : onboard lan detecting

a b å Intel
a c 435 V Motherboard
January 15, 2010 12:06:28 PM

Have you tried loading the lan driver off the motherboard cd? If you check windows device manager, the lan device will have a mark next to it if the driver isn't loaded. Try uninstalling it and reboot with the motherboard cd in the dvd drive. Then let windows reinstall the lan. If the device is working, then you may have a conflict with your modem. I had a similar situation with my att dsl service, and had to download their troubleshooting software to get the dsl modem working.
January 24, 2010 12:26:14 PM

o1die said:
Have you tried loading the lan driver off the motherboard cd? If you check windows device manager, the lan device will have a mark next to it if the driver isn't loaded. Try uninstalling it and reboot with the motherboard cd in the dvd drive. Then let windows reinstall the lan. If the device is working, then you may have a conflict with your modem. I had a similar situation with my att dsl service, and had to download their troubleshooting software to get the dsl modem working.

I tried everything from reloading os & installing Drivers. But it is not working. But I solved this problem. It is because of power supply while I using 450W SMPS. I have connected 4 USB devices. So It happened. I removed 1 of them. Now it is fine.

Thanks
!