MaimussIIformula or what ?

Im looking to buy the MaximussIIFormula, All I want to know is what other Motherboard I should consider for the same price maybe cheaper, obviously 775 uhm DDR2, 2 PCI 16, same as Maximuss and is Maximuss compatible with HD5850 and maybe GTX 275
3 answers Last reply
More about maimussiiformula
  1. You can buy any p45 or x48 board that has the features you want. Asus is good about bios updates, but flashing the bios can result in a dead board, so go with something else if you don't want to try it. I've had a few dead boards in 19 years of flashing, it happens. I go for value, using ecs, biostar, msi, and asrock boards. My best advice is to get a good quality power supply by corsair, pc power and cooling, antec, enermax, seasonic, or ocz. If you can't afford one of these ps in 650-750w, then you have no business buying a high end video card. You're asking for trouble. Many boards can run your processor, but the upgraded ps is the most important item for stability.
  2. mopkop said:
    Im looking to buy the MaximussIIFormula, All I want to know is what other Motherboard I should consider for the same price maybe cheaper, obviously 775 uhm DDR2, 2 PCI 16, same as Maximuss and is Maximuss compatible with HD5850 and maybe GTX 275

if got a Raidmax RX730ss PS 4 GB DDR800 and Cooler Master CM Scout wich think is good enough
  3. Best answer selected by MopKop.
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Motherboards