External Hard Drive problems

cube069

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2010
Hi guys and please help me whit this problem!!
I have external hard drive ( Apacer AC202 500GB model). Last night (about 11 o'clock) my hard drive worked just fine. This morning, when I plug it in, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 told me that I have to format my hard disk before I can use it.
I can remember, I had same problem last year and I solved it just by changing the USB cabel. But that time hard drive worked fine under Windows XP on my laptop. This time hard drive doesn't work on my PC (Windows 7) or on my laptop (Windows XP).
I have tried to recover my data using EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 5.0.1 and it worked. But the problem here is that this program puts, for example, all of my images (JPEG) into one folder, and rename them into : image01 and so on. I have over 3000 images and a lot of other files on my hard drive including files for my work ( PSD filed, AEP files, textures, movies...), so I think you can see my problem.
So if you know how to solve this problem PLEASE tell me (My job is on the line). If you don't know the solution please tell me some good program to recover my files ( That will do job better than EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional)
THANK you and sorry for my English

cube069

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2010
Good, thank you. TestDsik doesn't workd for me, but I found way to recover my whole partition in Easus data Recovery Pro. So THANK you for your help.