more than 8?

sb

I have sims 2 and the university add on. I'm wondering if its possible to
have more than 8 sims in a household?

Any info / tips gratefully received.

Sb

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.livejournal.com/users/essbee80

sb wrote:
> I have sims 2 and the university add on. I'm wondering if its
> possible to have more than 8 sims in a household?
>
> Any info / tips gratefully received.

I think there must be a chaet for that somewhere. It also happens sometimes
by accident. I had ten sims in a household once. If your Sim lives in a dorm
you can have 8 controllable Sims plus however many fill up that dorm.

Gareeth

Gareeth wrote:

> sb wrote:
>
>>I have sims 2 and the university add on. I'm wondering if its
>>possible to have more than 8 sims in a household?
>>
>>Any info / tips gratefully received.
>

> I think there must be a chaet for that somewhere. It also happens sometimes
> by accident. I had ten sims in a household once. If your Sim lives in a dorm
> you can have 8 controllable Sims plus however many fill up that dorm.
>
> Gareeth

Every time I boot up the Old Anne Estate, Remington and George are on
the cover smiling. The've been dead for days.

I think there is a hack, but I can't find it.

-georg

georg wrote:
>> Every time I boot up the Old Anne Estate, Remington and George are on
> the cover smiling. The've been dead for days.
>
> I think there is a hack, but I can't find it.

You are supposed to be able to fix that with the tombstone of life and
death. Try googling it because it has been explained a few times how to use
it for that.

Gareeth

> Gareeth wrote:
>
>> sb wrote:
>>
>>>I have sims 2 and the university add on. I'm wondering if its
>>>possible to have more than 8 sims in a household?
>>>
>>>Any info / tips gratefully received.
>>

>> I think there must be a chaet for that somewhere. It also happens
>> sometimes by accident. I had ten sims in a household once. If your Sim
>> lives in a dorm you can have 8 controllable Sims plus however many fill
>> up that dorm.
>>
>> Gareeth
>
> Every time I boot up the Old Anne Estate, Remington and George are on the
> cover smiling. The've been dead for days.
>
> I think there is a hack, but I can't find it.
>
> -georg

Have one of your Sims change appearance in a mirror.
It forces an update of the picture.

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:47:10 +0000 (UTC), "sb"
<sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>I have sims 2 and the university add on. I'm wondering if its possible to
>have more than 8 sims in a household?
>
>Any info / tips gratefully received.

Use the debug cheat and use the Tombstone of L&D. You can add as many
sims as you want to the household, or, make as many babies as you like
with the "get pregnant with" function. Or, you can spawn entirely new
people.