Remove XP from Dual Boot

dennis

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

A "friend" thoughtfully loaded XP onto a 98 system so it
now tries to dual boot. Since the XP isn't a real copy I
can't run it because it isn't authorized. Now I want to
remove XP and the dual boot and go back to my 98. Is this
possible or do I have to do a complete reload?

Dennis, check here
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#two