i have the game

i have the game "the sims deluxe edition" and i think is the best
one... i know a bounch of cheats and know i am going to buy the sims 2
and the vacation one... are they good???

Oh OK. thanx for telling me... but the the sims deluxe has nathing to
do with the vacation one! :)

barbarazarza@yahoo.com.ar wrote:

> i have the game "the sims deluxe edition" and i think is the best
> one... i know a bounch of cheats and know i am going to buy the sims 2
> and the vacation one... are they good???

Is Vacation part of Deluxe? I never keep them straight.

DO keep in mind that Sim2 is a *different* game, and not an expansion
pack for Sims 1, which Deluxe Edition and Vacation are.

And in my very biased opinion, yes, they are good.

-georg

strider

On 23 Jun 2005 11:09:12 -0700, "barbarazarza@yahoo.com.ar"
<barbarazarza@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

>i have the game "the sims deluxe edition" and i think is the best
>one... i know a bounch of cheats and know i am going to buy the sims 2
>and the vacation one... are they good???

That depends on who you ask. But the Sims 2 is an entirely different
game.

georg wrote:
> Is Vacation part of Deluxe? I never keep them straight.

No, the deluxe versions contain the earlier expansions in order.

The order is:

LIU/LL
HP
HD
OH/V
UL
SS
MM

Deluxe contains TS and LIU/LL
Double Deluxe is TS, LUI/LL, HP
Mega Deluxe is TS,LIU/LL, HP, HD

In stone pixels, barbarazarza@yahoo.com.ar carved:
> Oh OK. thanx for telling me... but the the sims deluxe has nathing to
> do with the vacation one! :)

Sims Deluxe is a repackaging of the original game and the first expansion -
Livin' Large. Sims Vacation is only one of many expansions for the game.

The expansions are:

1. Livin' Large - added objects, NPCs, and careers - expanded number of
walls and floors
2. House Party - added Objects and NPCs
3. Hot Date - Added a downtown area, objects and NPCs - changed the way
relationships work
4. Sims Vacation - Added Vacation Island, objects and NPCs
5. Sims Unleashed - expanded the neighborhood, added pets, objects and NPCs
6. Super Star - Added Studio Town, gives an option for the sims to become
superstars - added NPCs, objects
7. Makin' Magic - Added Magic Town, spells, NPCs and Objects.

--
--- Mike---
http://www.livin-it-up.net

well in the deluxe game there are no pets no studio towns and nathing
about vacations. B@rB@rA :(