i have the game

i have the game "the sims deluxe edition" and i think is the best
one... i know a bounch of cheats and know i am going to buy the sims 2
and the vacation one... are they good???
6 answers Last reply
More about game

    Oh OK. thanx for telling me... but the the sims deluxe has nathing to
    do with the vacation one! :)

    barbarazarza@yahoo.com.ar wrote:

    > i have the game "the sims deluxe edition" and i think is the best
    > one... i know a bounch of cheats and know i am going to buy the sims 2
    > and the vacation one... are they good???

    Is Vacation part of Deluxe? I never keep them straight.

    DO keep in mind that Sim2 is a *different* game, and not an expansion
    pack for Sims 1, which Deluxe Edition and Vacation are.

    And in my very biased opinion, yes, they are good.

    -georg

    On 23 Jun 2005 11:09:12 -0700, "barbarazarza@yahoo.com.ar"
    <barbarazarza@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

    >i have the game "the sims deluxe edition" and i think is the best
    >one... i know a bounch of cheats and know i am going to buy the sims 2
    >and the vacation one... are they good???

    That depends on who you ask. But the Sims 2 is an entirely different
    game.

    georg wrote:
    > Is Vacation part of Deluxe? I never keep them straight.

    No, the deluxe versions contain the earlier expansions in order.

    The order is:

    LIU/LL
    HP
    HD
    OH/V
    UL
    SS
    MM

    Deluxe contains TS and LIU/LL
    Double Deluxe is TS, LUI/LL, HP
    Mega Deluxe is TS,LIU/LL, HP, HD

    In stone pixels, barbarazarza@yahoo.com.ar carved:
    > Oh OK. thanx for telling me... but the the sims deluxe has nathing to
    > do with the vacation one! :)

    Sims Deluxe is a repackaging of the original game and the first expansion -
    Livin' Large. Sims Vacation is only one of many expansions for the game.

    The expansions are:

    1. Livin' Large - added objects, NPCs, and careers - expanded number of
    walls and floors
    2. House Party - added Objects and NPCs
    3. Hot Date - Added a downtown area, objects and NPCs - changed the way
    relationships work
    4. Sims Vacation - Added Vacation Island, objects and NPCs
    5. Sims Unleashed - expanded the neighborhood, added pets, objects and NPCs
    6. Super Star - Added Studio Town, gives an option for the sims to become
    superstars - added NPCs, objects
    7. Makin' Magic - Added Magic Town, spells, NPCs and Objects.

    --
    --- Mike---
    http://www.livin-it-up.net

    well in the deluxe game there are no pets no studio towns and nathing
    about vacations. B@rB@rA :(

Sims Games Video Games