Expanded Memory

Mike

Splendid

We have a DOS Application that we use that requires
Expanded Memory. I haven't had any problems getting it to
work on about 20 XP Pro systems but I have 2 systems with
a Adaptec Raid card in them that i can't get to work.
I've tried everything I can think of and was wondering if
anyone knows any commands I can put in the Config.nt or
Autoexec.nt file to get Expanded memory to load.

Thanks
Mike

Open Properties of a shortcut to this program, tab Memory and others.

Mike

Splendid

Alreay tried that, no luck

Is Expanded (EMS) memory drop-down box available?