Sims 2: Recolors for the Hutch

Remember the hutch we liked at MTS2, some of us were going to use the
hutch in
Andy Taylor's house? Well, this site has the mesh plus recolors. :) They
are nice!!

http://www.aussietopenders-sims2.com/Single%20Objects.htm

This site also has a LOT of nice things.

Betty
1 answer Last reply
More about sims recolors hutch

    Betty wrote:
    > Remember the hutch we liked at MTS2, some of us were going to use the
    > hutch in
    > Andy Taylor's house? Well, this site has the mesh plus recolors. :)
    > They are nice!!
    >
    > http://www.aussietopenders-sims2.com/Single%20Objects.htm
    >
    > This site also has a LOT of nice things.
    >
    > Betty

    Lots more recolors for that hutch here.

    http://www.aussietopenders-sims2.com/Single%20Objects.htm

    Jeanie