Lots and lots of Nightlife pics...

Last response: in Video Games
June 23, 2005 8:21:46 PM

The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling Sim-Conference or
something.

http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre...

You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 8:21:47 PM

Jeremy Reaban wrote:
> The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling Sim-Conference or
> something.
>
> http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre...
>
> You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.
====
I just want to know if we get our spiral stairs back! I really miss
them.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 8:21:47 PM

whoa! We can have TEN people now?
June 23, 2005 8:21:47 PM

Jeremy Reaban wrote:
> The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling
> Sim-Conference or something.
>
> http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre...
>
> You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.

I'm wondering what teaser they'll be putting the CD case this time! :)
Guess I am thinking ahead too much, lol

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply
June 23, 2005 8:44:53 PM

"Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling
> Sim-Conference or something.
>
> http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre...
>
> You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.

Thanks Jeremy! Yes, those are really cool!! I like those bowling alleys
too. :)

Betty
June 23, 2005 8:47:49 PM

"Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling
> Sim-Conference or something.
>
> http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre...
>
> You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.

Oh yeah, you can have a bowling alley at your home too. :) )

Betty
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 9:53:59 PM

"JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message

> Jeremy Reaban wrote:
> > The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling Sim-Conference
or
> > something.
> >
> > http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre...
> >
> > You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.
> ====
> I just want to know if we get our spiral stairs back! I really miss
> them.

Not in Nightlife, but according to the last chat, Maxis knows we want them
and are working on it (hopefully the EP after that)
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 3:04:46 AM

Jeremy Reaban wrote:
> The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling
> Sim-Conference or something.
>
> http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre...
>
> You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.

Did anyone else notice that on the page with the vampire there are ten Sim
icons not 8?

Gareeth
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 3:16:28 AM

JulyRaine wrote:
> whoa! We can have TEN people now?

False hope I guess. I gather that was just for demo purposes and we will be
stuck with 8.

Gareeth
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 7:15:13 AM

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:21:46 -0500, "Jeremy Reaban"
<trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling Sim-Conference or
>something.
>
>http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre...
>
>You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.

Some of these also shows the player controlling 10 sims. And I think
it's a private lot, judging from the parking garage. And lo and behold
the vampire can 'stalk' and 'fly' *lol* but it seems he doesnt need
food... maybe he needs to feed tho :-)
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 5:53:50 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> Some of these also shows the player controlling 10 sims. And I think
> it's a private lot, judging from the parking garage. And lo and behold
> the vampire can 'stalk' and 'fly' *lol* but it seems he doesnt need
> food... maybe he needs to feed tho :-)

LOL I like the "Peek at" and "Dare to Peek" options, too!

Laura
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 5:54:24 PM

Jeremy Reaban wrote:
> The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling Sim-Conference or
> something.
>
> http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre...

I did find the first few actual screenshots to be amusing, because the
guy's one of the new Pleasure-seeking aspirations, and in his wants
panel he consistently has the "Eat Pancakes" want.

GIVE ME PANCAKES OR GIVE ME DEATH.

June 24, 2005 7:09:41 PM

I couldn't manage ten anyway :)
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 7:11:26 PM

rats! oh well, at least we have cars. The vampire thing isn't too
exciting for me...just a little to out there, but cars...now that's
cool. I hope sometime they'll make it where we can go visiting.
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 6:58:12 AM

JulyRaine wrote:
> rats! oh well, at least we have cars. The vampire thing isn't too
> exciting for me...just a little to out there, but cars...now that's
> cool. I hope sometime they'll make it where we can go visiting.

The vampire thing is kind of weird, isn't it? I wonder what gave
them that idea. But still, the coffin looks interesting, and
I can't wait to have someone "peek" <g>

Laura
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 6:59:12 AM

JulyRaine wrote:

> I couldn't manage ten anyway :)

Especially since the group meal will probably
still only serve six <g>

Laura
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 3:19:28 PM

ooo I dunno - let's see, aliens, zombies, vampires ... think there's a
pattern emerging here?

Best wishes
Maxon

"Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> JulyRaine wrote:
> > rats! oh well, at least we have cars. The vampire thing isn't too
> > exciting for me...just a little to out there, but cars...now that's
> > cool. I hope sometime they'll make it where we can go visiting.
> >

> The vampire thing is kind of weird, isn't it? I wonder what gave
> them that idea. But still, the coffin looks interesting, and
> I can't wait to have someone "peek" <g>
>
> Laura
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 3:32:43 PM

Maxon wrote:

> ooo I dunno - let's see, aliens, zombies, vampires ... think there's a
> pattern emerging here?
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

We need chainsaws next, I think. Or Werewolves.

-georg
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 3:35:49 PM

Oooh, yes werewolves! We can get them when we get pets, if you get bitten by
a sick dog you turn into a werewolf!

LOL

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

MM

> Maxon wrote:
>
> > ooo I dunno - let's see, aliens, zombies, vampires ... think there's a
> > pattern emerging here?
> >
> > Best wishes
> > Maxon
> >

> We need chainsaws next, I think. Or Werewolves.
>
> -georg
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 3:43:58 PM

Why does your response not surprise me in any way whatsoever?

!M

Wasn't it you, in another thread, that was asking whether or not everyone
found you friendly? Hmmm?

> Maxon wrote:
>
> > ooo I dunno - let's see, aliens, zombies, vampires ... think there's a
> > pattern emerging here?
> >
> > Best wishes
> > Maxon
> >

> We need chainsaws next, I think. Or Werewolves.
>
> -georg
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 3:43:59 PM

oh my

news:p kbve.3662$oJ.960@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Oooh, yes werewolves! We can get them when we get pets, if you get bitten
by
> a sick dog you turn into a werewolf!
>
> LOL
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett
>
> MM

Anonymous
June 25, 2005 5:16:41 PM

Maxon wrote:

> Why does your response not surprise me in any way whatsoever?
>
> !M
>
> Wasn't it you, in another thread, that was asking whether or not everyone
> found you friendly? Hmmm?

ROFL.

Well, it's not like I'm mean to y'all...

-georg
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 6:07:15 PM

Just the sims huh?

Best wishes
Maxon

> Maxon wrote:
>
> > Why does your response not surprise me in any way whatsoever?
> >
> > !M
> >
> > Wasn't it you, in another thread, that was asking whether or not
everyone
> > found you friendly? Hmmm?
>
> ROFL.
>
> Well, it's not like I'm mean to y'all...
>
> -georg
June 26, 2005 11:19:47 AM

1 word: Weresheep!

> Maxon wrote:
>
> > ooo I dunno - let's see, aliens, zombies, vampires ... think there's a
> > pattern emerging here?
> >
> > Best wishes
> > Maxon
> >

> We need chainsaws next, I think. Or Werewolves.
>
> -georg
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 4:01:38 PM

Aahz wrote:

> 1 word: Weresheep!

I like your style.

T.
June 26, 2005 4:01:39 PM

thanx...you can just see it though...a pale, moonlit countryside, chill,
autium air, a haunting call peircing the air... BAAAAaaaaa

"Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> Aahz wrote:
>
> > 1 word: Weresheep!
>
> I like your style.
>
> T.

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 4:01:40 PM

Why do I hear coconut hooves and the plaintiff warcry "Run away, run away!"?

--

"Aahz" <aahzmk@nohow.ca> wrote in message
> thanx...you can just see it though...a pale, moonlit countryside, chill,
> autium air, a haunting call peircing the air... BAAAAaaaaa
>

> "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> > Aahz wrote:
> >
> > > 1 word: Weresheep!
> >
> > I like your style.
> >
> > T.

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 4:47:06 PM

Madame Mim wrote:

> Why do I hear coconut hooves and the plaintiff warcry "Run away, run away!"?

Actually, weresheep remind me more of the Wee Free Men..

-georg
ochyeboooger
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 4:34:43 PM

I don't remember vicious sheep in wee free men, just plaintive baas of
backwards travelling beasties. Ship beasties if I remember correctly.

--

> Madame Mim wrote:
>
> > Why do I hear coconut hooves and the plaintiff warcry "Run away, run
away!"?

> Actually, weresheep remind me more of the Wee Free Men..
>
> -georg
> ochyeboooger
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 5:29:05 PM

Madame Mim wrote:

> I don't remember vicious sheep in wee free men, just plaintive baas of
> backwards travelling beasties. Ship beasties if I remember correctly.

yes, but at least there were sheep. Versus vicious timid little bunnies.

-georg
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 2:29:39 AM

*gets onto imaginary high hump* Those was not TIMID bunnies! They was
vicious evil bunnies!

LOL

Anyone ever read Year of the Angry Rabbit? I tried once but it scared the
bejaysus out of me in the first few pages.

--

!