Lots and lots of Nightlife pics...

The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling Sim-Conference or
something.

http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre2.htm

You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.
30 answers Last reply
More about lots lots nightlife pics

    Jeremy Reaban wrote:
    > The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling Sim-Conference or
    > something.
    >
    > http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre2.htm
    >
    > You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.
    ====
    I just want to know if we get our spiral stairs back! I really miss
    them.

    whoa! We can have TEN people now?

    Jeremy Reaban wrote:
    > The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling
    > Sim-Conference or something.
    >
    > http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre2.htm
    >
    > You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.

    I'm wondering what teaser they'll be putting the CD case this time! :)
    Guess I am thinking ahead too much, lol

    ---
    Michelle
    (SeaShel)

    free the fish to reply

    "Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling
    > Sim-Conference or something.
    >
    > http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre2.htm
    >
    > You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.

    Thanks Jeremy! Yes, those are really cool!! I like those bowling alleys
    too. :)

    Betty

    "Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling
    > Sim-Conference or something.
    >
    > http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre2.htm
    >
    > You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.

    Oh yeah, you can have a bowling alley at your home too. :))

    Betty

    "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message

    > Jeremy Reaban wrote:
    > > The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling Sim-Conference
    or
    > > something.
    > >
    > > http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre2.htm
    > >
    > > You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.
    > ====
    > I just want to know if we get our spiral stairs back! I really miss
    > them.

    Not in Nightlife, but according to the last chat, Maxis knows we want them
    and are working on it (hopefully the EP after that)

    Jeremy Reaban wrote:
    > The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling
    > Sim-Conference or something.
    >
    > http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre2.htm
    >
    > You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.

    Did anyone else notice that on the page with the vampire there are ten Sim
    icons not 8?

    Gareeth

    JulyRaine wrote:
    > whoa! We can have TEN people now?

    False hope I guess. I gather that was just for demo purposes and we will be
    stuck with 8.

    Gareeth

    On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:21:46 -0500, "Jeremy Reaban"
    <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling Sim-Conference or
    >something.
    >
    >http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre2.htm
    >
    >You get to see a vampire in action. Very cool.

    Some of these also shows the player controlling 10 sims. And I think
    it's a private lot, judging from the parking garage. And lo and behold
    the vampire can 'stalk' and 'fly' *lol* but it seems he doesnt need
    food... maybe he needs to feed tho :-)

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:

    > Some of these also shows the player controlling 10 sims. And I think
    > it's a private lot, judging from the parking garage. And lo and behold
    > the vampire can 'stalk' and 'fly' *lol* but it seems he doesnt need
    > food... maybe he needs to feed tho :-)

    LOL I like the "Peek at" and "Dare to Peek" options, too!

    Laura

    Jeremy Reaban wrote:
    > The text is in french, apparently it's from a travelling Sim-Conference or
    > something.
    >
    > http://simsworld.free.fr/pages/jeu2/nightlife/rencontre2.htm

    I did find the first few actual screenshots to be amusing, because the
    guy's one of the new Pleasure-seeking aspirations, and in his wants
    panel he consistently has the "Eat Pancakes" want.

    GIVE ME PANCAKES OR GIVE ME DEATH.

    I couldn't manage ten anyway :)

    rats! oh well, at least we have cars. The vampire thing isn't too
    exciting for me...just a little to out there, but cars...now that's
    cool. I hope sometime they'll make it where we can go visiting.

    JulyRaine wrote:
    > rats! oh well, at least we have cars. The vampire thing isn't too
    > exciting for me...just a little to out there, but cars...now that's
    > cool. I hope sometime they'll make it where we can go visiting.

    The vampire thing is kind of weird, isn't it? I wonder what gave
    them that idea. But still, the coffin looks interesting, and
    I can't wait to have someone "peek" <g>

    Laura

    JulyRaine wrote:

    > I couldn't manage ten anyway :)

    Especially since the group meal will probably
    still only serve six <g>

    Laura

    ooo I dunno - let's see, aliens, zombies, vampires ... think there's a
    pattern emerging here?

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    Maxon wrote:

    > ooo I dunno - let's see, aliens, zombies, vampires ... think there's a
    > pattern emerging here?
    >
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon

    We need chainsaws next, I think. Or Werewolves.

    -georg

    Oooh, yes werewolves! We can get them when we get pets, if you get bitten by
    a sick dog you turn into a werewolf!

    LOL

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

    MM

    > Maxon wrote:
    >
    > > ooo I dunno - let's see, aliens, zombies, vampires ... think there's a
    > > pattern emerging here?
    > >
    > > Best wishes
    > > Maxon
    > >

    > We need chainsaws next, I think. Or Werewolves.
    >
    > -georg

    Why does your response not surprise me in any way whatsoever?

    !M

    Wasn't it you, in another thread, that was asking whether or not everyone
    found you friendly? Hmmm?

    > Maxon wrote:
    >
    > > ooo I dunno - let's see, aliens, zombies, vampires ... think there's a
    > > pattern emerging here?
    > >
    > > Best wishes
    > > Maxon
    > >

    > We need chainsaws next, I think. Or Werewolves.
    >
    > -georg

    oh my

    Maxon wrote:

    > Why does your response not surprise me in any way whatsoever?
    >
    > !M
    >
    > Wasn't it you, in another thread, that was asking whether or not everyone
    > found you friendly? Hmmm?

    ROFL.

    Well, it's not like I'm mean to y'all...

    -georg

    Just the sims huh?

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    > Maxon wrote:
    >
    > > Why does your response not surprise me in any way whatsoever?
    > >
    > > !M
    > >
    > > Wasn't it you, in another thread, that was asking whether or not
    everyone
    > > found you friendly? Hmmm?
    >
    > ROFL.
    >
    > Well, it's not like I'm mean to y'all...
    >
    > -georg

    1 word: Weresheep!

    Aahz wrote:

    > 1 word: Weresheep!

    I like your style.

    T.

    thanx...you can just see it though...a pale, moonlit countryside, chill,
    autium air, a haunting call peircing the air... BAAAAaaaaa

    "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > Aahz wrote:
    >
    > > 1 word: Weresheep!
    >
    > I like your style.
    >
    > T.

    Why do I hear coconut hooves and the plaintiff warcry "Run away, run away!"?

    --

    Madame Mim wrote:

    > Why do I hear coconut hooves and the plaintiff warcry "Run away, run away!"?

    Actually, weresheep remind me more of the Wee Free Men..

    -georg
    ochyeboooger

    I don't remember vicious sheep in wee free men, just plaintive baas of
    backwards travelling beasties. Ship beasties if I remember correctly.

    --

    Madame Mim wrote:

    > I don't remember vicious sheep in wee free men, just plaintive baas of
    > backwards travelling beasties. Ship beasties if I remember correctly.

    yes, but at least there were sheep. Versus vicious timid little bunnies.

    -georg

    *gets onto imaginary high hump* Those was not TIMID bunnies! They was
    vicious evil bunnies!

    LOL

    Anyone ever read Year of the Angry Rabbit? I tried once but it scared the
    bejaysus out of me in the first few pages.

    --

    > Madame Mim wrote:
    >
    > > I don't remember vicious sheep in wee free men, just plaintive baas of
    > > backwards travelling beasties. Ship beasties if I remember correctly.
    > >

    > yes, but at least there were sheep. Versus vicious timid little bunnies.
    >
    > -georg

Sims Games Video Games