auto launch disable ?

Good moring
I am trying to disable auto launch programs and can not
figure out how to do it. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks Wayne.

You can use msconfig:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310560

--
Please reply in newsgroup.

"wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Good moring
> I am trying to disable auto launch programs and can not
> figure out how to do it. Any info would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks Wayne.

Bobby

hi this isn't a solution but i'm also hving the same
problem...when i type in "run" "msconfig" the screen pops
up for a second and won't let me change the settings, i
too want to disable program launch but just can''t reach
the settings in time. if you've realised how to do this
please let me know.
thankx
bobby

robppearce@hotmail.com