Sims2: White piano?

I'm looking for a white piano that is University compatible. Actually,
any color would be nice.

Does anyone knkow of any (free) sites that have 'em?

And also, a piano that doesn't have that irritating "Perform" option.
Everyone wants to perform and then, when the kitchen is on fire and you
tell them to call the fire department, they first have to get up and
check the Tips jar and moan and groan...

Thanks in advance!

Ayoka wrote:

> I'm looking for a white piano that is University compatible. Actually,
> any color would be nice.
>
> Does anyone knkow of any (free) sites that have 'em?
>
> And also, a piano that doesn't have that irritating "Perform" option.
> Everyone wants to perform and then, when the kitchen is on fire and you
> tell them to call the fire department, they first have to get up and
> check the Tips jar and moan and groan...
>
> Thanks in advance!

VariousSimmers.com has a No Buskers hack that does not let them
autonomously busk/perform at home. (unfortunately they still busk in
dorms, and it is still an option).

-georg

Try this site: http://www.therealsim.com/

"Ayoka" <keetsrneat@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for a white piano that is University compatible. Actually,
> any color would be nice.
>
> Does anyone knkow of any (free) sites that have 'em?
>
> And also, a piano that doesn't have that irritating "Perform" option.
> Everyone wants to perform and then, when the kitchen is on fire and you
> tell them to call the fire department, they first have to get up and
> check the Tips jar and moan and groan...
>
> Thanks in advance!

Where is the white one?

"darenek" <darenek1@cox.net> wrote in message
> Try this site: http://www.therealsim.com/
>

> "Ayoka" <keetsrneat@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I'm looking for a white piano that is University compatible. Actually,
>> any color would be nice.
>>
>> Does anyone knkow of any (free) sites that have 'em?
>>
>> And also, a piano that doesn't have that irritating "Perform" option.
>> Everyone wants to perform and then, when the kitchen is on fire and you
>> tell them to call the fire department, they first have to get up and
>> check the Tips jar and moan and groan...
>>
>> Thanks in advance!

Thanks, guys, for the links to the hack, and the other pianos. I like
the light wood one a lot!

TRENDING THREADS