You can try to uninstall it from the Control Panel. Go to your Start Menu and then 'Control Panel' and once in that, look for the 'Add or Remove Programs' option. Click on that and scroll down to look for 'blinkx Beat' and you should be able to remove it easily.
If that doesn't work then you can also remove it manually by doing this:
1) Go to 'My Computer', click on 'c:\' and then on 'Program Files' and look for a folder called 'blinkx beat'.
2) Select this folder and delete the entire thing (the folder and all the files in it).
3) It's possible that you selected to have blinkx Beat as a screensaver. If so, you now need to remove this also, follow the next couple of steps to do this.
4) Go to your regular desktop and then right-click and select 'Properties'. One of the tabs will be 'Screen Saver', select this tab.
5) You'll now see an option called 'Screensaver' which will be currently selected to 'blinkx beat'. Simply click on this and select any other screensaver (or none) that you want.