Plz help...pc not booting

ferboturbo

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2011
today i was experimenting whith the term OC which is new to me...im a total noob at this...first of all i like to tell u all what pc i hav
gigabyte z68 mobo
i5 2400
today i tried to oc my 1333 ghz ram to 1600...but it kept getting failed....it kept restarting so i set it back to 1333 ghz speed....i after that wanted to oc my CPU...
i put the multiplier into 20 in the bios and the i donno wat its called...it was at first set to 100 Mhz...thn i set it to 200.... my previous clock speed was 3.10 Ghz...thts wat my bios showed...but my my computer showed tht it was OCed to 3.40 Ghz...i did overclock the cpu before using the gigabyte software....wen i did tht the clock speed became 4 Ghz..i saved and rebooted...but my pc did not boot anymore
guys plz help me..im in dipshit right now...i have to fix it or ill die...any help will be appreciated like crazy!
thnx

Solution
Just Reset your bios to its default options, you can do this by looking for the coin cell battery that keep the time and the settings in the bios, Next to it should be a jumper that you bridge to set the bios back to default factory settings.
Just Reset your bios to its default options, you can do this by looking for the coin cell battery that keep the time and the settings in the bios, Next to it should be a jumper that you bridge to set the bios back to default factory settings.

Solution