Alien Abductions...

Hey all. If a male gets abducted and then is pregnant, does this mean he
goes through the throwing up, emotional wreck stage?
Yeah its kinda nasty that I am hoping for a yes answer...
Beck.
4 answers Last reply
More about alien abductions

    Beck wrote:

    > Hey all. If a male gets abducted and then is pregnant, does this mean he
    > goes through the throwing up, emotional wreck stage?
    > Yeah its kinda nasty that I am hoping for a yes answer...
    > Beck.

    Yes, he does. The way to avoid that is to keep him busy- he'll do what
    you say before he runs off to puke. If you give him free will, he may or
    might not get morning sickness. Most of my men had a heavy dose of
    pukitis. Oh and avoid the flamingos for it for maximum effect- mentioned
    only because I love them so.

    -georg

    lol that's good to know, I will keep my Sims busy (I am assuming this works
    on females too).
    What do the flamingos do?
    Beck.

    Beck wrote:

    > lol that's good to know, I will keep my Sims busy (I am assuming this works
    > on females too).
    > What do the flamingos do?
    > Beck.

    The flamingos are my favorite hack, from http://www.livin-it-up.net/

    They can help you build or preserve freindships, fill all needs, and
    fill all aspirations, and depending on which flamingos on the lot will
    determine how full they go.

    -georg

    oooh... I think I want them now. *off to download some more stuff*
    Beck.
    > Beck wrote:
    >
    >> lol that's good to know, I will keep my Sims busy (I am assuming this
    >> works on females too).
    >> What do the flamingos do?
    >> Beck.
    >
    > The flamingos are my favorite hack, from http://www.livin-it-up.net/
    >
    > They can help you build or preserve freindships, fill all needs, and fill
    > all aspirations, and depending on which flamingos on the lot will
    > determine how full they go.
    >
    > -georg

Sims Games Video Games