  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 25, 2005 1:02:58 AM

Hey all. If a male gets abducted and then is pregnant, does this mean he
goes through the throwing up, emotional wreck stage?
Yeah its kinda nasty that I am hoping for a yes answer...
Beck.

More about : alien abductions

Anonymous
June 25, 2005 1:02:59 AM

Beck wrote:

> Hey all. If a male gets abducted and then is pregnant, does this mean he
> goes through the throwing up, emotional wreck stage?
> Yeah its kinda nasty that I am hoping for a yes answer...
> Beck.

Yes, he does. The way to avoid that is to keep him busy- he'll do what
you say before he runs off to puke. If you give him free will, he may or
might not get morning sickness. Most of my men had a heavy dose of
pukitis. Oh and avoid the flamingos for it for maximum effect- mentioned
only because I love them so.

-georg
June 26, 2005 9:25:43 PM

lol that's good to know, I will keep my Sims busy (I am assuming this works
on females too).
What do the flamingos do?
Beck.
> Beck wrote:
>
>> Hey all. If a male gets abducted and then is pregnant, does this mean he
>> goes through the throwing up, emotional wreck stage?
>> Yeah its kinda nasty that I am hoping for a yes answer...
>> Beck.
>
> Yes, he does. The way to avoid that is to keep him busy- he'll do what you
> say before he runs off to puke. If you give him free will, he may or might
> not get morning sickness. Most of my men had a heavy dose of pukitis. Oh
> and avoid the flamingos for it for maximum effect- mentioned only because
> I love them so.
>
> -georg
June 26, 2005 9:25:44 PM

Beck wrote:

> lol that's good to know, I will keep my Sims busy (I am assuming this works
> on females too).
> What do the flamingos do?
> Beck.

The flamingos are my favorite hack, from http://www.livin-it-up.net/

They can help you build or preserve freindships, fill all needs, and
fill all aspirations, and depending on which flamingos on the lot will
determine how full they go.

-georg
June 27, 2005 11:48:49 PM

oooh... I think I want them now. *off to download some more stuff*
Beck.

!