dickdownes

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2012
I want to uninstall Real player and all other Real products on my pc. I am running Windows XP, and using the Control Panel 'install/remove software' function, the list doesn't include anything Real. Where do I go from here?

Download Revo Uninstaller free.. it will find the Real Uninstaller.exe, execute it, and remove the Real Player registry information and folders. You may need to first disable the application in Start\Run\type; msconfig and hit Enter \ Startup tab \ uncheck the Real process/es and next click on the Services tab, check on Hide all Microsoft Services, and uncheck the Real services if any... and next run Revo Uninstaller, select Real Player and click on the Uninstall icon... click to confirm uninstallation, next click on Advanced, Next, confirm removal and click next, the program will scan the registry for leftovers and show them on a window, click on the "+" signs to expand the registry keys and check the boxes in the bold names only... and click Delete... click next and you're done.

Revo Uninstaller Freeware Download
http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html