New Nightlife screens

10 answers Last reply
More about nightlife screens

    I love pic of ten pin bowling...I'm sure lot fun to see what sims look
    like....

    On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 04:35:14 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

    >http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep2_screenshots.php

    Some observations:
    -Sims appear to be building skills on public lots (bowling/body skill)
    -Seems you can buy cologne and perfume, and people react differently
    to them (must be different kinds?)
    -Even if your date throws a glass of water in your face your date is
    still rated "OK" LOL!

    > On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 04:35:14 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    > <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
    >
    > >http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep2_screenshots.php
    >
    > Some observations:
    > -Sims appear to be building skills on public lots (bowling/body skill)
    > -Seems you can buy cologne and perfume, and people react differently
    > to them (must be different kinds?)
    > -Even if your date throws a glass of water in your face your date is
    > still rated "OK" LOL!

    Well, for some of us, as long as we don't get maced, it's a good date...

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:42:52 -0500, "Jeremy Reaban"
    <jer@connectria.com> wrote:

    >Well, for some of us, as long as we don't get maced, it's a good date...

    Classic LOL

    > http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep2_screenshots.php
    >
    > And a video
    >
    > http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep2_videos.php

    One ss looks like a female sim has body paint on her back(the 4th ss ,she is
    to the left of the screen).
    This could be connected to an peice of clothing like the sims2 tattoos are
    and it could just be a colorful tattoo but I think it may be like the face
    paint.This could mean tattoos that apply like face paint and stay on with
    changes of clothing .It would make custom skinning a lot easier. lot less
    copy and pasting the same image on all the applicable body types and skin
    tones.

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:

    > http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep2_screenshots.php
    >
    > And a video
    >
    > http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep2_videos.php

    LOL Did that woman turn into a zombie (or I guess
    it would be a vampire) when her dance partner
    twirled her around?

    Laura

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep2_screenshots.php
    >
    > And a video
    >
    > http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep2_videos.php

    What is that picture in the restaurant where the woman seems to be
    throwing blue liquid at the man? Sheeze!

    --
    --Cuth

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

    > What is that picture in the restaurant where the woman seems to be
    > throwing blue liquid at the man? Sheeze!

    I think it's that specially designed liquid meant to test whether your
    partner is a vampire. It's very expensive, but it works like a charm;
    see, vampires have this really white and veiny skin, which they hide
    for the common people with a special kind of foundation, called
    fundament ("to build your relationship upon" in a rather lame ad
    slogan). That mysterious blue liquid is the only known substance to
    remove it from a face. You can get a lifetime supply by selling your
    soul, which is why vampires never run out of it and why it is hard to
    come by for mortals. No, really.

    T.

    "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >
    >> What is that picture in the restaurant where the woman seems to be
    >> throwing blue liquid at the man? Sheeze!
    >
    > I think it's that specially designed liquid meant to test whether your
    > partner is a vampire. It's very expensive, but it works like a charm; see,
    > vampires have this really white and veiny skin, which they hide for the
    > common people with a special kind of foundation, called fundament ("to
    > build your relationship upon" in a rather lame ad slogan). That mysterious
    > blue liquid is the only known substance to remove it from a face. You can
    > get a lifetime supply by selling your soul, which is why vampires never
    > run out of it and why it is hard to come by for mortals. No, really.

    Either that or she was just throwing a drink in the dudes face.

    "Persival" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message

    > "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    >> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >>
    >>> What is that picture in the restaurant where the woman seems to be
    >>> throwing blue liquid at the man? Sheeze!
    >>
    >> I think it's that specially designed liquid meant to test whether your
    >> partner is a vampire. It's very expensive, but it works like a charm;
    >> see, vampires have this really white and veiny skin, which they hide for
    >> the common people with a special kind of foundation, called fundament
    >> ("to build your relationship upon" in a rather lame ad slogan). That
    >> mysterious blue liquid is the only known substance to remove it from a
    >> face. You can get a lifetime supply by selling your soul, which is why
    >> vampires never run out of it and why it is hard to come by for mortals.
    >> No, really.
    >>

    > Either that or she was just throwing a drink in the dudes face.

    They had that action in Sims 1. Hot Date.

    Skeats

Sims Games Video Games