Silly problem in PS2 videogame Urbz: Sims in the City

Last response: in Video Games
June 25, 2005 2:43:31 PM

My 9 year old son cannot force his character to take a shower in the
game no matter what he does. Help !!! The character really stinks now
lol
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 3:58:49 PM

Is there something blocking the sim from entering the shower?I suppose
that could cause this problem.

Munch.
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 12:57:17 AM

"steve2470" <steve2470@gmail.com> wrote in message
> My 9 year old son cannot force his character to take a shower in the
> game no matter what he does. Help !!! The character really stinks now
> lol

Shower facing the wrong way and he cannot access it? Turn it round?
That's usually the reason in the PC game

Skeats
!