Silly problem in PS2 videogame Urbz: Sims in the City

My 9 year old son cannot force his character to take a shower in the
game no matter what he does. Help !!! The character really stinks now
lol

Is there something blocking the sim from entering the shower?I suppose
that could cause this problem.

Munch.

"steve2470" <steve2470@gmail.com> wrote in message
> My 9 year old son cannot force his character to take a shower in the
> game no matter what he does. Help !!! The character really stinks now
> lol

Shower facing the wrong way and he cannot access it? Turn it round?
That's usually the reason in the PC game

Skeats