Silly problem in PS2 videogame Urbz: Sims in the City

My 9 year old son cannot force his character to take a shower in the
game no matter what he does. Help !!! The character really stinks now
lol
2 answers Last reply
More about silly problem videogame urbz sims city

    Is there something blocking the sim from entering the shower?I suppose
    that could cause this problem.

    Munch.

    "steve2470" <steve2470@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > My 9 year old son cannot force his character to take a shower in the
    > game no matter what he does. Help !!! The character really stinks now
    > lol

    Shower facing the wrong way and he cannot access it? Turn it round?
    That's usually the reason in the PC game

    Skeats

Sims PlayStation Games Video Games