decipherfreak

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2009
Just started building first computer. Put in the spacers for the mobo, but there are no screws to secure the mobo! I thought the screws are supposed to come with the case like the spacers, but they weren't included.
Will I have to go to Fry's to get some screws to match the spacers? and are there specific type of screws that I have to use?
Thanks

Solution
What case did you get? My antec 300 had everything hidden away under the side panel, have you check to see if they squirreled them away in the case somewhere? I would suggest bringing one of your spacers with you to make sure you get the right size and thread pitch, im not sure if there are multiple types of screws that are commonly used but it would suck to find out that there are and you got the other ones.
What case did you get? My antec 300 had everything hidden away under the side panel, have you check to see if they squirreled them away in the case somewhere? I would suggest bringing one of your spacers with you to make sure you get the right size and thread pitch, im not sure if there are multiple types of screws that are commonly used but it would suck to find out that there are and you got the other ones.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS