SIMS2 Mac and sound problem

By moment I have no more sound and I must quit the house and go to the
neighbour and after go back to the house to have the sound again.

Has somebody the same problem ? (I have a mac mini)

--

*** Des Souris et des Pommes ***

*** Think Different ***
2 answers Last reply
More about sims2 sound problem

    Invid Fan wrote:
    > In article <1gyq9ur.z9t5z91lhsxkyN%Viconia@alussinan.org>, Michelle.
    > <Viconia@alussinan.org> wrote:
    >
    > > By moment I have no more sound and I must quit the house and go to the
    > > neighbour and after go back to the house to have the sound again.
    > >
    > > Has somebody the same problem ? (I have a mac mini)
    >
    > Happened with me once, but that's it.

    This happens to me all the time! I'll suddenly notice that the sound is
    off. I'll push the sound up button, and nothing happens.
    I figured it was because I'm playing on a year and a half old Ibook G4
    with 256 MB and less than the recommended 1.2 GHz speed.
    Another thought, even though I play right next to the A/C outlet, I
    wonder if it's affected by the heat.

    Madge

    "Invid Fan" <invid@localnet.com> wrote in message
    > In article <1121804442.670706.303630@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    > <madgemarko@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Invid Fan wrote:

    >> > Happened with me once, but that's it.
    >> >

    >> This happens to me all the time! I'll suddenly notice that the sound is
    >> off. I'll push the sound up button, and nothing happens.
    >> I figured it was because I'm playing on a year and a half old Ibook G4
    >> with 256 MB and less than the recommended 1.2 GHz speed.
    >> Another thought, even though I play right next to the A/C outlet, I
    >> wonder if it's affected by the heat.
    >>
    > I've had my G5, bought just for the sims2, overheat while playing. 90+
    > degree weather and probably not great airflow where I have the tower
    > cause it to go to sleep, although it wakes up as soon as I hit a key so
    > I can save and let it cool off a bit.

    Maybe you need to get another fan :)

Sims Macintosh Video Games