Water Problem

Hello,

I have problems putting ponds on my lots... When I try to put a pond it
turns bright RED, I have absolutly no idea why, and if the lot, like a Maxis
one already has a pond it's fine....

ANY IDEAS?!?!

Thanx Rhiannon

This is usually a memory issue related to your video card - what's your
video card, what memory does it have and what's your system memory? It
might not be that - I think there are some people who's video cards just
have issues with the game but, anyway, it's a video problem.

Best wishes
Maxon

"Rhiannon" <boxall_1@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have problems putting ponds on my lots... When I try to put a pond it
> turns bright RED, I have absolutly no idea why, and if the lot, like a
Maxis
> one already has a pond it's fine....
>
> ANY IDEAS?!?!
>
> Thanx Rhiannon

But look on the bright side---you could make
A RIVER OF BLOOD! (insert evile laugh here)

Laura

LOL!!! That would work quite well with the vampire in Nightlife!!

But I don't think it's a video card thing,. because I can see water on the
maxis lots with it already there... I dunno, oh and my mums computer has a
worse video card than mine and she can put in water....? i was gonna get
one of the new GeForce anyways... guess this settles it

"Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> But look on the bright side---you could make
> A RIVER OF BLOOD! (insert evile laugh here)
>
> Laura

It's not necessarily the power of the card that affects it although that is
important - some types of card seem to have problems rendering the water
too. When you say 'it's already there' so you mean that the Maxis lots with
water are already red? And, if that's the case, why shouldn't it be a video
card thing? In most cases, the blood ponds go when you get a better video
card - with more memory - also the red background to your family screens, if
you get them.

> LOL!!! That would work quite well with the vampire in Nightlife!!
>
> But I don't think it's a video card thing,. because I can see water on the
> maxis lots with it already there... I dunno, oh and my mums computer has a
> worse video card than mine and she can put in water....? i was gonna get
> one of the new GeForce anyways... guess this settles it
>

> "Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > But look on the bright side---you could make
> > A RIVER OF BLOOD! (insert evile laugh here)
> >
> > Laura

no i mean the maxis lots the water is normal!
i'm gonna get a new video card as soon as i save some money anyways! (i game
too much for a not-so-good one)