What is the minimum price for a complete revival?

I had them give the Reaper the full $10,000, but wonder what the minimum is
to avoid a zombie.
8 answers Last reply
More about what minimum price complete revival

    About $4,000 or so. Only thing is, there's a stage in between Zombie
    and Normal - where the Sim comes back, but with personality reversed
    and all skills docked 3 points.
    So for a completely normal Sim, at least $8,600 is the way to go. Not
    to say reviving with reversed personality isn't always a bad thing -
    it'll do wonders for Nervous Subject, for example!

    1-987 fail
    988-4127 Zombie
    4128-8512 Reversed personality and lost skills
    8513-10000 Normal

    On 27 Jun 2005 07:02:53 -0700, "Admiral DanielSBen"
    <Admiral_DanielSBen@excite.com> wrote:

    >About $4,000 or so. Only thing is, there's a stage in between Zombie
    >and Normal - where the Sim comes back, but with personality reversed
    >and all skills docked 3 points.
    >So for a completely normal Sim, at least $8,600 is the way to go. Not
    >to say reviving with reversed personality isn't always a bad thing -
    >it'll do wonders for Nervous Subject, for example!

    Yeah, I gave about 5,000$ and he came back fine, "minus a few things"
    the reaper said, and I noticed his skills and relationships had been
    reset to 0.

    Nancy Scott wrote:
    > I had them give the Reaper the full $10,000, but wonder what the minimum is
    > to avoid a zombie.

    Um, what game are we talking about, and when do we "revive" them? I've
    had the GR come for my people in Sims 2 and Univ and aside from begging
    I know of no way to get them back. Is there some American Express plan?
    ;-)

    --
    --Cuth

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > Um, what game are we talking about, and when do we "revive" them? I've had
    > the GR come for my people in Sims 2 and Univ and aside from
    > begging I know of no way to get them back. Is there some American
    > Express plan? ;-)

    It's called the Resurectonomitron, IIRC, the career reward for paranormal,
    it alows you to call the reaper and ask for a dead sim to come back to life.

    "Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> wrote in message
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >> Um, what game are we talking about, and when do we "revive" them? I've
    >> had the GR come for my people in Sims 2 and Univ and aside from
    >> begging I know of no way to get them back. Is there some American
    >> Express plan? ;-)
    >
    > It's called the Resurectonomitron, IIRC, the career reward for paranormal,
    > it alows you to call the reaper and ask for a dead sim to come back to
    > life.

    As a side note, I used the one in the secret society house and the revived
    sim ended up joining the household of the sim who revived him rather than
    his old household.

    "Nancy Scott" <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> wrote in message
    >> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >>> Um, what game are we talking about, and when do we "revive" them? I've
    >>> had the GR come for my people in Sims 2 and Univ and aside from
    >>> begging I know of no way to get them back. Is there some American
    >>> Express plan? ;-)
    >>
    >> It's called the Resurectonomitron, IIRC, the career reward for
    >> paranormal, it alows you to call the reaper and ask for a dead sim to
    >> come back to life.
    >>
    > As a side note, I used the one in the secret society house and the revived
    > sim ended up joining the household of the sim who revived him rather than
    > his old household.
    >Hi

    It doesn't always work either, one of mine tried to resurrect her
    girlfriend, and got a message saying didn't know anyone who had died or
    words to that effect despite there being a tomb stone in the garden...
    She died from trying to fix the pc, interesting ghost though LOL
    Julia

    I know $7,000 gives you a zombie. Resurrected people do move in with you.

    "Julia" <julia.suzanne@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Nancy Scott" <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> It's called the Resurectonomitron, IIRC, the career reward for
    >>> paranormal, it alows you to call the reaper and ask for a dead sim to
    >>> come back to life.
    >>>
    >> As a side note, I used the one in the secret society house and the
    >> revived sim ended up joining the household of the sim who revived him
    >> rather than his old household.
    >>Hi
    >
    > It doesn't always work either, one of mine tried to resurrect her
    > girlfriend, and got a message saying didn't know anyone who had died or
    > words to that effect despite there being a tomb stone in the garden...
    > She died from trying to fix the pc, interesting ghost though LOL
    > Julia

Sims Games Video Games