What is the minimum price for a complete revival?

Last response: in Video Games
June 27, 2005 4:21:30 PM

I had them give the Reaper the full $10,000, but wonder what the minimum is
to avoid a zombie.
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 4:21:31 PM

About $4,000 or so. Only thing is, there's a stage in between Zombie
and Normal - where the Sim comes back, but with personality reversed
and all skills docked 3 points.
So for a completely normal Sim, at least $8,600 is the way to go. Not
to say reviving with reversed personality isn't always a bad thing -
it'll do wonders for Nervous Subject, for example!
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 6:49:44 PM

1-987 fail
988-4127 Zombie
4128-8512 Reversed personality and lost skills
8513-10000 Normal
June 27, 2005 10:12:57 PM

On 27 Jun 2005 07:02:53 -0700, "Admiral DanielSBen"
<Admiral_DanielSBen@excite.com> wrote:

>About $4,000 or so. Only thing is, there's a stage in between Zombie
>and Normal - where the Sim comes back, but with personality reversed
>and all skills docked 3 points.
>So for a completely normal Sim, at least $8,600 is the way to go. Not
>to say reviving with reversed personality isn't always a bad thing -
>it'll do wonders for Nervous Subject, for example!

Yeah, I gave about 5,000$ and he came back fine, "minus a few things"
the reaper said, and I noticed his skills and relationships had been
reset to 0.
Anonymous
June 28, 2005 5:42:54 AM

Nancy Scott wrote:
> I had them give the Reaper the full $10,000, but wonder what the minimum is
> to avoid a zombie.

Um, what game are we talking about, and when do we "revive" them? I've
had the GR come for my people in Sims 2 and Univ and aside from begging
I know of no way to get them back. Is there some American Express plan?
;-)

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Um, what game are we talking about, and when do we "revive" them? I've had
> the GR come for my people in Sims 2 and Univ and aside from
> begging I know of no way to get them back. Is there some American
> Express plan? ;-)

It's called the Resurectonomitron, IIRC, the career reward for paranormal,
it alows you to call the reaper and ask for a dead sim to come back to life.
Anonymous
June 28, 2005 4:43:45 PM

"Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> wrote in message
news:p O5we.7221$5D4.3921@newsfe4-win.ntli.net...
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>> Um, what game are we talking about, and when do we "revive" them? I've
>> had the GR come for my people in Sims 2 and Univ and aside from
>> begging I know of no way to get them back. Is there some American
>> Express plan? ;-)
>
> It's called the Resurectonomitron, IIRC, the career reward for paranormal,
> it alows you to call the reaper and ask for a dead sim to come back to
> life.

As a side note, I used the one in the secret society house and the revived
sim ended up joining the household of the sim who revived him rather than
his old household.
Anonymous
June 28, 2005 6:14:28 PM

"Nancy Scott" <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

> "Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> wrote in message
> news:p O5we.7221$5D4.3921@newsfe4-win.ntli.net...
>> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>>> Um, what game are we talking about, and when do we "revive" them? I've
>>> had the GR come for my people in Sims 2 and Univ and aside from
>>> begging I know of no way to get them back. Is there some American
>>> Express plan? ;-)
>>
>> It's called the Resurectonomitron, IIRC, the career reward for
>> paranormal, it alows you to call the reaper and ask for a dead sim to
>> come back to life.
>>
> As a side note, I used the one in the secret society house and the revived
> sim ended up joining the household of the sim who revived him rather than
> his old household.
>Hi

It doesn't always work either, one of mine tried to resurrect her
girlfriend, and got a message saying didn't know anyone who had died or
words to that effect despite there being a tomb stone in the garden...
She died from trying to fix the pc, interesting ghost though LOL
Julia
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 12:50:09 AM

I know $7,000 gives you a zombie. Resurrected people do move in with you.

!