Default browser

July 18, 2004 2:34:01 PM

I installed an alternative browser (Opera), liked it, and made it the
default browser. Then had second thoughts and uninstalled it.
Now when I click on a link in, for example, an OE newsgroup message, nothing
happens.
How can I make IE the default again?
Thanks.

More about : default browser

Anonymous
July 18, 2004 7:27:50 PM

From IE HELP:

To reset Internet Explorer settings

[[If you installed another Web browser after installing Internet Explorer
and Internet Tools, some of your Internet Explorer settings may have
changed. You can reset your Internet Explorer settings to their original
defaults, including your home page and search pages, and choice of
default browser, without changing your other browser's settings.

1 On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2 Click the Programs tab.
3 Click the Reset Web Settings button. ]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:tmsKc.2595$iK.1057@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net,