Default browser

I installed an alternative browser (Opera), liked it, and made it the
default browser. Then had second thoughts and uninstalled it.
Now when I click on a link in, for example, an OE newsgroup message, nothing
happens.
How can I make IE the default again?
Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about default browser

    From IE HELP:

    To reset Internet Explorer settings

    [[If you installed another Web browser after installing Internet Explorer
    and Internet Tools, some of your Internet Explorer settings may have
    changed. You can reset your Internet Explorer settings to their original
    defaults, including your home page and search pages, and choice of
    default browser, without changing your other browser's settings.

    1 On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
    2 Click the Programs tab.
    3 Click the Reset Web Settings button. ]]

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:tmsKc.2595$iK.1057@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net,
    Steven Myers <tididit@DELETEALLCAPSearthlink.net> hunted and pecked:
    > I installed an alternative browser (Opera), liked it, and made it the
    > default browser. Then had second thoughts and uninstalled it.
    > Now when I click on a link in, for example, an OE newsgroup message,
    > nothing happens.
    > How can I make IE the default again?
    > Thanks.

Configuration Default Browsers Windows XP