mac nude patch

i haven't been able to get the nudity cheat ('intprop censorgridsize
0') to work and i've read hear that others have had a similar problem.
the screen just freezes while they're in the shower or whatever and
then resumes when they put on clothes. is this how it works on the pc
side? if not, i'm wondering if anyone had luck using the nude patch
that's around for pc's for download.

moochachanyc@mac.com wrote:

> i haven't been able to get the nudity cheat ('intprop censorgridsize
> 0') to work and i've read hear that others have had a similar problem.
> the screen just freezes while they're in the shower or whatever and
> then resumes when they put on clothes. is this how it works on the pc
> side? if not, i'm wondering if anyone had luck using the nude patch
> that's around for pc's for download.

For PCs, the blur is gone, and you can watch the barbie dolls bathe.
Because that's the rough skin texture of them.

Unofrtunately, I know little about the mac. Too many years since I've
used one.

-georg

Invid Fan wrote:
> In article <1119881663.522774.26070@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> <moochachanyc@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> i haven't been able to get the nudity cheat ('intprop censorgridsize
>> 0') to work and i've read hear that others have had a similar
>> problem. the screen just freezes while they're in the shower or
>> whatever and then resumes when they put on clothes. is this how it
>> works on the pc side? if not, i'm wondering if anyone had luck using
>> the nude patch that's around for pc's for download.
>>
> I think the Mac version has a bug with the whole comand-line input
> thing. I tried to enter the cheats 'motherload' and 'Rosebud' and got
> either error messages or just nothing happened. Time to send bug
> reports to Aspyr.

Rosebud is not a cheat for the Sims2. And you are misspelling the other
one. It's motherlode. That gives 50,000 simoleons. Kaching will give you
1,000 simoleons.

> As for the nude patch, that's just a text file with 'intprop
> censorgridsize 0' in it that takes effect on launch. It has the same
> effect as entering it while playing. Has anyone tried making the
> censorgridsize something other then 0? What's its normal value during
> the game?

I think that if you make the censorgrid any size other than 0, you are going
to have some sort of blockage. Set it at 0 and you get NO censorgrid.

Jeanie

Well, try it on 1 then. I can't remember what the original size is but it
isn't 1.

Best wishes
Maxon

> Well, try it on 1 then. I can't remember what the original size is but it
> isn't 1.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon
>

> "Invid Fan" <invid@localnet.com> wrote in message
>> Yes, but set it to 0 in the mac version and the screen freezes until
>> the nudity is over. I was just wondering what the original setting is,
>> as if a smaller blur doesn't cause a freeze it would make a good fix
>> till Aspyr issues a patch.

Try this set of cheats.
First enter:
boolprop censorusegrid true
Then enter:
intprop censorgridsize 0

aahz

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005

Guess that show how often I've typed Kaching, eh?
Motherlode; If ya gotta live anyway, live large!