For Whomever was looking for a Marge Simpson hairstyle....

I found something better than just a blue bun, it's at;
http://guppysims.webcindario.com/indexframe.html

I hope this helps!

Dianna
More about whomever marge simpson hairstyle

    Maxon wrote:

    > I'll post a pic of it in Binaries Granny - it's pretty good and
    > there's a blue recolour. The site is hard to get into but does come
    > up every once in a while. I think they have bandwidth issues.

    That would have been me, plundering :-) Go there, it's fun.

    >>> http://guppysims.webcindario.com/indexframe.html

    T.

    "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > Maxon wrote:
    >
    >> I'll post a pic of it in Binaries Granny - it's pretty good and
    >> there's a blue recolour. The site is hard to get into but does come
    >> up every once in a while. I think they have bandwidth issues.
    >
    > That would have been me, plundering :-) Go there, it's fun.

    Does one have to register? I got fed up waiting to find out.

    Guppy? I will try again. Heck! I just managed to get a frame to showup.
    Three green leaves in a dark room. Eve, I presume?

    Nope. It hung up again halfway down the first hair frame. After two minutes
    I got miffed. Which hair frame set holds the beehives?

    granny.

    Granny Grumpling wrote:
    > "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    >> Maxon wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'll post a pic of it in Binaries Granny - it's pretty good and
    >>> there's a blue recolour. The site is hard to get into but does come
    >>> up every once in a while. I think they have bandwidth issues.
    >>
    >> That would have been me, plundering :-) Go there, it's fun.
    >
    > Does one have to register? I got fed up waiting to find out.

    > Guppy? I will try again. Heck! I just managed to get a frame to
    > showup. Three green leaves in a dark room. Eve, I presume?
    >
    > Nope. It hung up again halfway down the first hair frame. After two
    > minutes I got miffed. Which hair frame set holds the beehives?
    >
    > granny.

    It's towards the bottom on page 4. I'm having no trouble with the site
    today. Wonder what's up with that?

    Jeanie

    I had no trouble with it either. Weird. It's worth the wait, there are
    some pretty good hairstyles there.

    Dianna

    >> Nope. It hung up again halfway down the first hair frame. After two
    >> minutes I got miffed. Which hair frame set holds the beehives?
    >>
    >> granny.
    >
    > It's towards the bottom on page 4.

    8))))) Gottit. And nicely too with 512K grabbing power. Might not be a lot
    nowadays but is better than 56K.

    I have everything up and running except email. Baffled.

    I'm having no trouble with the site
    > today. Wonder what's up with that?

    Who knows? The internet is full of nasty surprises and I feel as though I
    found all of them today.

    Granny.

    Granny Grumpling wrote:

    > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>>Nope. It hung up again halfway down the first hair frame. After two
    >>>minutes I got miffed. Which hair frame set holds the beehives?
    >>>
    >>>granny.
    >>
    >>It's towards the bottom on page 4.
    >

    > 8))))) Gottit. And nicely too with 512K grabbing power. Might not be a lot
    > nowadays but is better than 56K.
    >
    > I have everything up and running except email. Baffled.

    You've probably missed my latest missive. I promise there was no
    reference to my father's porn collection therein. Sorry to dissappoint.

    -georg

    > Granny Grumpling wrote:
    >
    >> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message

    >>>It's towards the bottom on page 4.
    >>

    >> 8))))) Gottit. And nicely too with 512K grabbing power. Might not be a
    >> lot nowadays but is better than 56K.
    >>
    >> I have everything up and running except email. Baffled.
    >
    > You've probably missed my latest missive. I promise there was no reference
    > to my father's porn collection therein. Sorry to dissappoint.
    >
    > -georg

    My! Remind me to buy you a big wooden spoon for your official birthday. Now
    everybody will be going around thinking I look for po*n on the internet.
    BTW that photo you sent made an incredibly UGLY grinning Sim, so watch it,
    else I will post it in binaries and call it Georg. 8))))

    Still can't get email to work. I think it is my fault but just can;t work
    out what I am doing.have done/didn;t remember to do wrong. Wot's port
    110???

    Granny.

    Granny Grumpling wrote:

    > "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    >>You've probably missed my latest missive. I promise there was no reference
    >>to my father's porn collection therein. Sorry to dissappoint.
    >>
    >>-georg
    >

    > My! Remind me to buy you a big wooden spoon for your official birthday. Now
    > everybody will be going around thinking I look for po*n on the internet.
    > BTW that photo you sent made an incredibly UGLY grinning Sim, so watch it,
    > else I will post it in binaries and call it Georg. 8))))

    No one looks for porn on the internet. It finds them. I prefer my spam
    in a tin, thank you. :) Favorite recipe: fried in butter with summer
    squash and zucchini and sweet onion.

    I'd be curious to see it. lol. Fortunately, the neice has only improved
    in the looks dept.

    > Still can't get email to work. I think it is my fault but just can;t work
    > out what I am doing.have done/didn;t remember to do wrong. Wot's port
    > 110???

    That I do not know. I'm barely literate some days.

    -georg

    Who's supply you with the Broadband Granny? Mine requires a different
    version of my ID depending on whether I access the mail online or with a
    mail client.

    Anyway, so you bullied them into giving you the BB free huh?

    Best
    Maxon

    > Who's supply you with the Broadband Granny?

    Blubelunder.

    Mine requires a different
    > version of my ID depending on whether I access the mail online or with a
    > mail client.

    Just been talked through by my son and he is baffled as well. i think this
    is a case of asking in the groups.
    I am almost.. Ho! I WAS almost sure it was an ati-virus/firewall thing,
    but...

    > Anyway, so you bullied them into giving you the BB free huh?

    No-no! The basic TV came free for a year. And pretty dire it is too. 8(
    Some funny chanels in there. An hadult one, also, too, as well. 8((

    Granny.

    Blubelunder - ha ha ha ha ha. Almost as bad as me ('who's supply ...'
    cringe). Anyway, that would make a great sim surname - a sim given to
    swearing and stomping about over his many mistakes and muddles.
    Serendipity - can't beat it.

    > > Who's supply you with the Broadband Granny?
    >
    > Blubelunder.
    >
    > Mine requires a different
    > > version of my ID depending on whether I access the mail online or with a
    > > mail client.
    >
    > Just been talked through by my son and he is baffled as well. i think this
    > is a case of asking in the groups.
    > I am almost.. Ho! I WAS almost sure it was an ati-virus/firewall thing,
    > but...
    > >
    > > Anyway, so you bullied them into giving you the BB free huh?
    >
    > No-no! The basic TV came free for a year. And pretty dire it is too. 8(
    > Some funny chanels in there. An hadult one, also, too, as well. 8((

    eyeuw

    M!

    > Blubelunder - ha ha ha ha ha. Almost as bad as me ('who's supply ...'
    > cringe). Anyway, that would make a great sim surname - a sim given to
    > swearing and stomping about over his many mistakes and muddles.
    > Serendipity - can't beat it.

    Problem solved. High speed and my virus program did NOT want to share a
    double bed.

    Blub-blunder a lot like Bluebeard. remember my Bluebeard's Bungalow? I
    rather liked that name.
    Mooching through boxes today i found a couple of old casettes of the Just
    William stories, and had a good laugh.
    now I want a new neighbourhood.
    With little Violet Elizabeth... or Violent Elizabeth in a fairy outfit.
    I have two books about R Crompton so i can go scouring for names.
    We shall see. i am feeling a bit web-mauled at the moment.

    Granny.

    > > Blubelunder - ha ha ha ha ha. Almost as bad as me ('who's supply ...'
    > > cringe). Anyway, that would make a great sim surname - a sim given to
    > > swearing and stomping about over his many mistakes and muddles.
    > > Serendipity - can't beat it.
    > >
    > Problem solved. High speed and my virus program did NOT want to share a
    > double bed.
    >
    > Blub-blunder a lot like Bluebeard. remember my Bluebeard's Bungalow? I
    > rather liked that name.

    Yes .... It mixes the ferocious with the entirely domestic - good
    combination. It's that note of hidden menace behind the lace curtains -
    ideal for Q Lucia I'd have thought. She strikes me as a bit of a
    Bluebeard - a sort of bluestocking with whiskers (let's not say where).

    > Mooching through boxes today i found a couple of old casettes of the Just
    > William stories, and had a good laugh.
    > now I want a new neighbourhood.
    > With little Violet Elizabeth... or Violent Elizabeth in a fairy outfit.

    snigger

    > I have two books about R Crompton so i can go scouring for names.
    > We shall see. i am feeling a bit web-mauled at the moment.

    If you do, I'll scweam and scweam and scweam until I'm thick. And I can.
    Was that in the books or just the TV programme - I can't remember now?

    ooo - it's thundering humungously here at the moment. The lightning's just
    flashed through my curtains and the dog woke with a start. Woof!

    Best
    Maxon

Sims Opera Games Email Simpson Video Games