For Whomever was looking for a Marge Simpson hairstyle....

Maxon wrote:

> I'll post a pic of it in Binaries Granny - it's pretty good and
> there's a blue recolour. The site is hard to get into but does come
> up every once in a while. I think they have bandwidth issues.

That would have been me, plundering :) Go there, it's fun.

>>> http://guppysims.webcindario.com/indexframe.html

T.

"Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> Maxon wrote:
>
>> I'll post a pic of it in Binaries Granny - it's pretty good and
>> there's a blue recolour. The site is hard to get into but does come
>> up every once in a while. I think they have bandwidth issues.
>
> That would have been me, plundering :) Go there, it's fun.

Does one have to register? I got fed up waiting to find out.

Guppy? I will try again. Heck! I just managed to get a frame to showup.
Three green leaves in a dark room. Eve, I presume?

Nope. It hung up again halfway down the first hair frame. After two minutes
I got miffed. Which hair frame set holds the beehives?

granny.

Granny Grumpling wrote:
> "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
>> Maxon wrote:
>>
>>> I'll post a pic of it in Binaries Granny - it's pretty good and
>>> there's a blue recolour. The site is hard to get into but does come
>>> up every once in a while. I think they have bandwidth issues.
>>
>> That would have been me, plundering :) Go there, it's fun.
>
> Does one have to register? I got fed up waiting to find out.

> Guppy? I will try again. Heck! I just managed to get a frame to
> showup. Three green leaves in a dark room. Eve, I presume?
>
> Nope. It hung up again halfway down the first hair frame. After two
> minutes I got miffed. Which hair frame set holds the beehives?
>
> granny.

It's towards the bottom on page 4. I'm having no trouble with the site
today. Wonder what's up with that?

Jeanie

I had no trouble with it either. Weird. It's worth the wait, there are
some pretty good hairstyles there.

Dianna

>> Nope. It hung up again halfway down the first hair frame. After two
>> minutes I got miffed. Which hair frame set holds the beehives?
>>
>> granny.
>
> It's towards the bottom on page 4.

8))))) Gottit. And nicely too with 512K grabbing power. Might not be a lot
nowadays but is better than 56K.

I have everything up and running except email. Baffled.

I'm having no trouble with the site
> today. Wonder what's up with that?

Who knows? The internet is full of nasty surprises and I feel as though I
found all of them today.

Granny.

Granny Grumpling wrote:

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>
>>>Nope. It hung up again halfway down the first hair frame. After two
>>>minutes I got miffed. Which hair frame set holds the beehives?
>>>
>>>granny.
>>
>>It's towards the bottom on page 4.
>

> 8))))) Gottit. And nicely too with 512K grabbing power. Might not be a lot
> nowadays but is better than 56K.
>
> I have everything up and running except email. Baffled.

You've probably missed my latest missive. I promise there was no
reference to my father's porn collection therein. Sorry to dissappoint.

-georg

> Granny Grumpling wrote:
>
>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message

>>>It's towards the bottom on page 4.
>>

>> 8))))) Gottit. And nicely too with 512K grabbing power. Might not be a
>> lot nowadays but is better than 56K.
>>
>> I have everything up and running except email. Baffled.
>
> You've probably missed my latest missive. I promise there was no reference
> to my father's porn collection therein. Sorry to dissappoint.
>
> -georg

My! Remind me to buy you a big wooden spoon for your official birthday. Now
everybody will be going around thinking I look for po*n on the internet.
BTW that photo you sent made an incredibly UGLY grinning Sim, so watch it,
else I will post it in binaries and call it Georg. 8))))

Still can't get email to work. I think it is my fault but just can;t work
out what I am doing.have done/didn;t remember to do wrong. Wot's port
110???

Granny.

Granny Grumpling wrote:

> "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>>You've probably missed my latest missive. I promise there was no reference
>>to my father's porn collection therein. Sorry to dissappoint.
>>
>>-georg
>

> My! Remind me to buy you a big wooden spoon for your official birthday. Now
> everybody will be going around thinking I look for po*n on the internet.
> BTW that photo you sent made an incredibly UGLY grinning Sim, so watch it,
> else I will post it in binaries and call it Georg. 8))))

No one looks for porn on the internet. It finds them. I prefer my spam
in a tin, thank you. :) Favorite recipe: fried in butter with summer
squash and zucchini and sweet onion.

I'd be curious to see it. lol. Fortunately, the neice has only improved
in the looks dept.

> Still can't get email to work. I think it is my fault but just can;t work
> out what I am doing.have done/didn;t remember to do wrong. Wot's port
> 110???

That I do not know. I'm barely literate some days.

-georg

Who's supply you with the Broadband Granny? Mine requires a different
version of my ID depending on whether I access the mail online or with a
mail client.

Anyway, so you bullied them into giving you the BB free huh?

Best
Maxon

> Who's supply you with the Broadband Granny?

Blubelunder.

Mine requires a different
> version of my ID depending on whether I access the mail online or with a
> mail client.

Just been talked through by my son and he is baffled as well. i think this
is a case of asking in the groups.
I am almost.. Ho! I WAS almost sure it was an ati-virus/firewall thing,
but...

> Anyway, so you bullied them into giving you the BB free huh?

No-no! The basic TV came free for a year. And pretty dire it is too. 8(
Some funny chanels in there. An hadult one, also, too, as well. 8((

Granny.

Blubelunder - ha ha ha ha ha. Almost as bad as me ('who's supply ...'
cringe). Anyway, that would make a great sim surname - a sim given to
swearing and stomping about over his many mistakes and muddles.
Serendipity - can't beat it.

> > Who's supply you with the Broadband Granny?
>
> Blubelunder.
>
> Mine requires a different
> > version of my ID depending on whether I access the mail online or with a
> > mail client.
>
> Just been talked through by my son and he is baffled as well. i think this
> is a case of asking in the groups.
> I am almost.. Ho! I WAS almost sure it was an ati-virus/firewall thing,
> but...
> >
> > Anyway, so you bullied them into giving you the BB free huh?
>
> No-no! The basic TV came free for a year. And pretty dire it is too. 8(
> Some funny chanels in there. An hadult one, also, too, as well. 8((

eyeuw

M!

> Blubelunder - ha ha ha ha ha. Almost as bad as me ('who's supply ...'
> cringe). Anyway, that would make a great sim surname - a sim given to
> swearing and stomping about over his many mistakes and muddles.
> Serendipity - can't beat it.

Problem solved. High speed and my virus program did NOT want to share a
double bed.

Blub-blunder a lot like Bluebeard. remember my Bluebeard's Bungalow? I
rather liked that name.
Mooching through boxes today i found a couple of old casettes of the Just
William stories, and had a good laugh.
now I want a new neighbourhood.
With little Violet Elizabeth... or Violent Elizabeth in a fairy outfit.
I have two books about R Crompton so i can go scouring for names.
We shall see. i am feeling a bit web-mauled at the moment.

Granny.

> > Blubelunder - ha ha ha ha ha. Almost as bad as me ('who's supply ...'
> > cringe). Anyway, that would make a great sim surname - a sim given to
> > swearing and stomping about over his many mistakes and muddles.
> > Serendipity - can't beat it.
> >
> Problem solved. High speed and my virus program did NOT want to share a
> double bed.
>
> Blub-blunder a lot like Bluebeard. remember my Bluebeard's Bungalow? I
> rather liked that name.

Yes .... It mixes the ferocious with the entirely domestic - good
combination. It's that note of hidden menace behind the lace curtains -
ideal for Q Lucia I'd have thought. She strikes me as a bit of a
Bluebeard - a sort of bluestocking with whiskers (let's not say where).

> Mooching through boxes today i found a couple of old casettes of the Just
> William stories, and had a good laugh.
> now I want a new neighbourhood.
> With little Violet Elizabeth... or Violent Elizabeth in a fairy outfit.

snigger

> I have two books about R Crompton so i can go scouring for names.
> We shall see. i am feeling a bit web-mauled at the moment.

If you do, I'll scweam and scweam and scweam until I'm thick. And I can.
Was that in the books or just the TV programme - I can't remember now?

ooo - it's thundering humungously here at the moment. The lightning's just
flashed through my curtains and the dog woke with a start. Woof!

Best
Maxon